They're talking about us

2 players signed by Puel.

I will remember whispering Claude for some dull performances and some shocking home losses, even a contentious signing or two, but he thankfully he was not all bad.
Not all bad? He was feckin’ awful. If we hadn’t have persisted with him for so long we would be playing in Europe next season.

H
Not all bad? He was feckin’ awful. If we hadn’t have persisted with him for so long we would be playing in Europe next season.

Haha I haven’t posted on here for a while but miss the jumping on people’s every word.

Just pointing out he was perhaps responsible for bringing in (some) decent signings, Tielemans was also due to his influence.

I suffered some very late nights here watching absolute drivel on the pitch and was glad to see the back of him. Thought he was a risk from the start.

Few stats from the paper:

Points lost from winning position: 3 (least in PL)
Points won from winning position: 14 (joint 3rd)
Minutes by English players: 16,933 (3rd behind Burnley and Bournemouth)
Goals by english players: 35 (top)
Days in relegation zone: 1!!
Most tackles: Wilf 143 (top ties with Gueye)
Most chances created: Madders 100 (top)

Didn't we get 52 points from winning positions?

Yes, my mistake obviously. 14 points for losing positions, 3rd best

Is that really the best photo they could find?

Everyone seems to be very amused by whatever Harry is looking at. Should we be expecting another sex video?

Also I'd love to know how this is even news. The fixture lists have come out in the first 2 weeks of June since the Jurassic era haven't they? Plus, thanks to Sky & BT they don't even bear any relation to reality anymore anyway. May as well wait til ****ing August before having a look.

Judging by his face he's probably got a message from that Herpes delivery company saying his parcel has been left in a safe place. Hate them texts.

Judging by his face he's probably got a message from that Herpes delivery company saying his parcel has been left in a safe place. Hate them texts.
You know that safe place that doesn't exist - the driver has it in his van and is hopeful of keeping it safe at his place.

If you're lucky. If not the safe place is often in your bin.
I’ve had a couple of incidents when living in flats when the driver couldn’t be arsed to walk up a flight of stairs or figure out which doorbell to press so has left the package on the floor of a communal area and made a name up for who has signed. ‘Dave in Flat 1’ is just half arsed, have some fun with it at least.

The last time they did that to me at least they left a card saying where they'd left it.
They said they'd left if behind my gate. I don't have a gate.
The woman next door does, but it wasn't there.
So I complained to Herpes, and they were not helpful at all. Then I complained to the company I bought it from, who said contact Herpes. A few days later it was left outside our front door, presumably after someone found it in their garden.

Do a search on Viz waiting for a parcel. I won't put a link as even the link's NSFW.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854