They're talking about us

Come on now. He's had one good game in which he only made two or three errors. He's better that that lumbering oaf Maguire who used to make at least 20 a game and was only MotM on his first appearance for Manchester United after commanding a world record transfer fee. He's obviously a 'cult hero'. Holy flapbaskets.

Stop talking shit.

Nobody has said anything like the bollocks you seem to spouting here.

I've given you a response telling you why I think he's good enough now stop the pathetic sniping and holier than though riddled posts.

If he turns out to be shit then so be it, but some of us have faith in the lad to become a good player based on the things we've seen so far.

Stop talking shit.

I've given you a response telling you why I think he's good enough now stop the pathetic sniping and holier than though riddled posts.

If he turns out to be shit then so be it, but some of us have faith in the lad to become a good player based on the things we've seen so far.
I think I have seen Cags play for us as much as anyone else on here. Where are all these mediocre and error strewn previous performances? I don't recall any.
Some people enjoy making shit up and sound more and more ridiculous, the more they try and defend their argument.

I think I have seen Cags play for us as much as anyone else on here. Where are all these mediocre and error strewn previous performances? I don't recall any.
Some people enjoy making shit up and sound more and more ridiculous, the more they try and defend their argument.

He gave away a penalty at Fulham if I remember rightly.

So we should stone the bastard to death.

In Maguire's first season with us, I had him responsible for about ten goals. I remember going on and on about it in the match threads.

He was often rolled too easily, beaten for pace, and generally his marking was shit.

He was better last season, no question. But I can still remember a few key errors that cost us.

Soyuncu has different qualities to Maguire but, over a season, I don't see us conceding more goals with him. We just need to back him.

Stop talking shit.

Simply because I'm not getting overly excited about a player after one good game. Grow the **** up and stop being so childish.

Let me just remind you that you were the person who kept telling me how good Musa and Slimani were and that they just 'needed time'. You were one of the posters who kept banging on about 'transition' when Puel was installed and it was patently obvious he wasn't up to the job. You were one of those telling me how good Silva would be if we just played him more. You'll excuse me then if I don't jump on the same bandwagon that you seem to be magnetically attracted to.

I don't know what I've said that is so difficult to grasp for some; I'd rather wait to see how things pan out with him before declaring such nonsense as 'we will concede fewer goals with him' or 'he might be a new cult hero' and the like. If he's brilliant, then great, if he isn't then we will need to dig deep in January. Now, go and sleep it off.

He was mediocre at best many of the times I saw him last season and in preseason, I forget who against now and can't be bothered to go and look, he had an atrocious first half. Nobody is defending anything. Holy Jebus... Just because some people aren't creaming themselves at the possibility of him being a great player after his one game against a shite Wolves team, doesn't mean that we are dismissing him. Hopefully he will be exceptional and he looks to have some great attributes but time will tell.

He can have good games. He can have poor games. Every one of our players do.
I do think he's getting better all the time.

I think Soyuncu has got potential to be top drawer. He's a bit rash and gets a bit too close sometimes. Error wise he's no worse than Maguire was. I can recall the penalty he gave away in a game last year which cost us but not too much else though there have been a couple of edge of your seat instances... Maguire was very similar when he first joined us.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4363