They're talking about us

shame his career got wrecked by injuries before he even got going.

On Sven's signings some of them were exciting at the time, which is important to remember too when evaluating them, every signing is a gamble sadly for us far too many failed to live up to expectations back then.

Then again some of our fans moaned about Yakubu and didn't want him signed permanently by Sven

That is Mr Yakubu to you!

I've just spent two hours on this website. It is extraordinary. Only spotted Fuchs from our lot on there (doing it for chariddy) but there are some extraordinary people in there if you skip the 95% who you've never heard of.

Want a birthday message from an astronaut? That'll be £78.85. Want former Sky Sports pundit Andy Gray to wish your wife happy anniversary? £58.10. Or maybe you'd like Steve Gutenberg from Police Academy to read a shopping list? £124.50.

Enjoy: https://www.cameo.com/

I've just spent two hours on this website. It is extraordinary. Only spotted Fuchs from our lot on there (doing it for chariddy) but there are some extraordinary people in there if you skip the 95% who you've never heard of.

Want a birthday message from an astronaut? That'll be £78.85. Want former Sky Sports pundit Andy Gray to wish your wife happy anniversary? £58.10. Or maybe you'd like Steve Gutenberg from Police Academy to read a shopping list? £124.50.

You spent two hours on there?

How much is it for Kelly Brook to give you a soapy tit wank ?

You spent two hours on there?

The best bit (apart from the random amounts charged) is clicking on the pic that's on the front (prime pic) to see the state of them now. I reckon most are totally unrecognisable from their professional image.

Fair play to Sue Ellen out of Dallas though. She looks no different to the 80s and she turns 80 in a few weeks.

1590242190166.png

The best bit (apart from the random amounts charged) is clicking on the pic that's on the front (prime pic) to see the state of them now. I reckon most are totally unrecognisable from their professional image.

Fair play to Sue Ellen out of Dallas though. She looks no different to the 80s and she turns 80 in a few weeks.

View attachment 15263
I mean, fair play, it’s fine to have whatever fetishes you want. Free society and all that, but wow I’m always surprised to see what some people are into.

I mean, fair play, it’s fine to have whatever fetishes you want. Free society and all that, but wow I’m always surprised to see what some people are into.

With little chance of attending a football match for a year or so, my main hobby has to be replaced. If this is what I'm up to two months in, what do you think I'll be doing come Xmas?

It is oddly compelling to watch all those little videos isn't it?

Who came up with that hideous strap-line?

It doesn't really make any sense either.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854