They're talking about us

BM has a better one. Ask him about that story he heard Robbie Savage tell once. It’s a classic.
Ooooh that’s a goody, gets me every time!

Me and my mates have done the punchline to death now but the story as a whole never gets old.

I was there. Got very very wet, and very very happy.
Me too. Also got very wet and blissfully happy. Nearly didn't go, got home from work late and was having to rush around to get ready, it was only my son, who I was going with, who made me make the effort. God I'd have been pissed off if I hadn't!!

Jonathan Norcroft in the Sunday Times reporting on the clear three horse race that is the premier league

Sorry - this should be in the “not talking about us” thread)

4D60BA3A-F008-4A1C-9CE2-4C55F1DC8BAE.png

(Sorry - this should be in the “not talking about us” thread)

Jonathan Norcroft in the Sunday Times reporting on the clear three horse race that is the premier league

Sorry - this should be in the “not talking about us” thread)

View attachment 15714

(Sorry - this should be in the “not talking about us” thread)
That’s fine. Sometimes this annoys me but the best thing to remember is that the more we fly under the radar the less pressure there is on our players.
It would be crazy if we won it again this year. Absolutely incredible.

That’s fine. Sometimes this annoys me but the best thing to remember is that the more we fly under the radar the less pressure there is on our players.
It would be crazy if we won it again this year. Absolutely incredible.
Yes I actually agree. I’m quite happy for us to go about our business quietly.

It would be a bigger achievement that last time( if that's possible) due to the strength of Liverpool and Manchester City
I think that would be a debate. We were only 2 years from the championship and a year from being bottom last time. And this season is fill of randomness and other factors and similar poor form by the “big” clubs. We’ve also made a lot of PL money and spent a lot since 2016, but 2016 was based on bargain buys.

So I don’t think it would be a bigger achievement

I think that would be a debate. We were only 2 years from the championship and a year from being bottom last time. And this season is fill of randomness and other factors and similar poor form by the “big” clubs. We’ve also made a lot of PL money and spent a lot since 2016, but 2016 was based on bargain buys.

So I don’t think it would be a bigger achievement
Good points. I was thinking purely about the competition that year. I think it's much stronger this year.

It would be a bigger achievement that last time( if that's possible) due to the strength of Liverpool and Manchester City

It definitely wouldn't be.

It would be another huge achievement, and I take your point about the strength of the other teams (or perceived strength at least) but we came from nowhere to win it before. It was 5000-1 for a reason.

Now would be a shock, but we're expected to finish top 6.

In case anyone needs cheering up on a Monday:

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

I can understand that. We're a mean bunch over here. No telling how we'll react to Vardy dancing the Eagle dance, and generally winding up opposition fans.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854