They're talking about us

One thing about Vardy. When he scores against them, some opposition fans can't help but smile at him. Yes, loads give him abuse but lots can't bring themselves to.

I reckon he's like Gascoigne was in some respects. He's someone we can all identify with on the pitch and he does what we'd all like to do.

I reckon if you surveyed fans of other clubs many would love Vardy on their team. So when he scores, look for the fans that smile/laugh at him more than those screaming in anger.

One thing about Vardy. When he scores against them, some opposition fans can't help but smile at him. Yes, loads give him abuse but lots can't bring themselves to.

I reckon he's like Gascoigne was in some respects. He's someone we can all identify with on the pitch and he does what we'd all like to do.

I reckon if you surveyed fans of other clubs many would love Vardy on their team. So when he scores, look for the fans that smile/laugh at him more than those screaming in anger.
Bonus points if you find one at Bramall Lane

Isn’t Parler the platform aimed at conspiracy nuts and bootlickers?
Not, it the platform that doesn't censor and let's right-minded patriots engage in civil discourse without the tyrannical oppression that comes with consequences for ones actions.

Or, yes.

Also, was.

If it were you, I'd focus on my erroneous apostrophe. It's mo're accurate than the res't I posted'.
I let that slide ;)

Nah, despite my supposed education, I really am in no position to start calling people out on their spelling and grammar. Besides, I've always liked the implication of 'right-minded' (and 'like-minded') so I will always applaud its ironic usage.

Isn’t Parler the platform aimed at conspiracy nuts and bootlickers?
No. It's the one where champions of decency work tirelessly to confront & expose the global left-wing conspiracy to destroy democracy & freedom.

The left wing conspiracy that apparently has been happening at exactly the same time as western politics has moved massively to the right across the western world in the last 40 years.

Or...yes.

Take your pick I guess.

Here's the Youtube version

Always an enjoyable watch.

But tinged with sadness when I think how little of this we have left to enjoy in the future. Hopefully the game can return to some sort of normality before this era is all over.

Absolutely brilliant video but so hard to pick a favourite.

Either of the West Brom are great for the crowd reaction but Palace has to win it for me - pure shithousery at its finest.

What a player!

City take out yet another loan. This time attached to our TV income up until 2023. I think we're up to 7 of them now.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854