They're talking about us

Right, how the **** can everyone lie about this.

After both goals we did a wanky distanced celebration and then decided to hand slap and do stupid 15 year old hand shakes anyway but everyone just ignored that.

That's just provocative drivel. Oh sorry, to 'encourage debate'

Like he's the only one that knows Vardy wont play forever. Pillock.

Does any club pack up shop and go home after one of their names retires? The club is well aware of the situation, more aware than any hack journo, and has I'm sure plans in hand.

Didn't somebody say that Vardy has scored NONE of our last FOURTEEN goals? How will we ever manage without him?

N.B. This does not mean I'm looking forward to the days he can no longer play, but really we are no longer (if we ever were) a one-horse team.

Didn't somebody say that Vardy has scored NONE of our last FOURTEEN goals? How will we ever manage without him?

N.B. This does not mean I'm looking forward to the days he can no longer play, but really we are no longer (if we ever were) a one-horse team.
I’m surprised you know who Vardy is to be fair. Barge Boy.

Durham is just a troll on the radio.

No thought provoking or insightful reporting, just trolling to get a reaction from fans to ring in so he can then cut them off.

They are all absolute ****s other than Max Rushden
I have never heard a second of football talk radio and I intend to keep it that way.

I used to listen to all of the football podcasts but they’ve largely gone to absolute shit. Only The Guardian one with Max Rushden is remotely listenable now.

Football bantz radio, Chilwell’s never had a Chinese, Robbie Savage’s short stories, everyone over 16 has an autobiography out

modern football culture can suck my balls

I have never heard a second of football talk radio and I intend to keep it that way.

I used to listen to all of the football podcasts but they’ve largely gone to absolute shit. Only The Guardian one with Max Rushden is remotely listenable now.
The first 10 minutes of today’s episode of Football Weekly has some very nice words about our sexy blue boys.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854