They're talking about us

Maybe it's not all the delivery. There's no excuse when he fails to beat the first man and it does happen often. Sometimes it's about putting a ball into a dangerous area and hoping your team mates attack it rather than trying to pick anyone in particular out. I think Mark Albrighton is the best crosser at the club right now and it makes sense to have him on corners if he's on the pitch. I'd still have Maddison on free kicks and hope he can rediscover a bit of form there. Set pieces are vitally important against teams that employ a deep block or are otherwise tough to break down and it's an area we need to improve vastly in..

Maybe it's not all the delivery. There's no excuse when he fails to beat the first man and it does happen often. Sometimes it's about putting a ball into a dangerous area and hoping your team mates attack it rather than trying to pick anyone in particular out. I think Mark Albrighton is the best crosser at the club right now and it makes sense to have him on corners if he's on the pitch. I'd still have Maddison on free kicks and hope he can rediscover a bit of form there. Set pieces are vitally important against teams that employ a deep block or are otherwise tough to break down and it's an area we need to improve vastly in..
I think Under was pretty good on corners when he had the chance. Tended to hit them high and deep.

Lol at ‘Richest history’. For ****s sake.

It’s nice to get some kudos and that but the ‘big 6’ thing is utterly tedious.

****ing hell, I thought The Athletic was supposed to have proper writers writing proper stories

That pile of shit could have come from the Mercury FFS

That reminds me I got free three month subscription for The Athletic from the Shell rewards app if any of yous want it.

Man City have always been titans of the game
And proved to be so when they beat Gillingham on penalties to get out of the old Second Division (also known as the old Third Division and now known as League One) just over 20 years ago. Titans. Always.

And proved to be so when they beat Gillingham on penalties to get out of the old Second Division (also known as the old Third Division and now known as League One) just over 20 years ago. Titans. Always.
ᴱᵀᶜʰᴱᵈ ᶦⁿ ˢᵗᵒᴺᴱ

They're afraid to say that we've replaced Arsenal and piss off all their lovely sportsmanlike supporters.

I rather thought that this journalist etched this piece in stone, while their tongue was firmly in their cheek. Nobody else?

The big six thing makes me think football must have been invented later than 1992 after all.

We always used to have this top 6 conversation down the pub back in the day. Back then at the end of the 1888-89 season we’d talk about whether or not Accrington could crack the big 6 or if it should be expanded to a big 7! Nothing changes.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854