They're talking about us

Is it worth listening to or is it condescending rubbish that culminates in them offering our players around the Premier League?
Found it worth listening to. Lots of quite obvious stuff for us ‘’insiders’’ of course, but a good listen anyway. They brought in Rob Tanner for some more in depth knowledge.

Found it worth listening to. Lots of quite obvious stuff for us ‘’insiders’’ of course, but a good listen anyway. They brought in Rob Tanner for some more in depth knowledge.
I thought it was a bit strange that, when they questioned him about people who had been at the club for while like the owner, chief exec etc, in the context of other people having changed over time, he didn't even talk about them. Yes, he mentioned the "philosophy" of the club, but you'd have thought Top, Whelan and Rudkin may have got a mention. Just seemed a bit remiss, to me, as it was a direct question that was basically referring to them directly.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/...s/leicester-city-barcelona-abidal-job-5213248

Former Barcelona star reveals talks with Leicester City as he seeks fresh challenge
The former France international has spoken of his admiration for the Foxes and the way they operate off the pitch as the club chases a Champions League spot

ByLeigh Curtis
13:37, 22 MAR 2021

Former Barcelona star Eric Abidal has been impressed with Leicester City's progress as a football club and revealed he held talks with the Foxes to see how they are run behind the scenes.
In an interview with the Daily Telegraph, in which he reflected on his time at the Nou Camp as director of football before leaving last August, Abidal is looking for a new challenge with the Premier League a potential destination.

As part of his research of clubs across Europe, he spoke to the Foxes to gain a better understanding of how they operate and what has been responsible for their success with the club flying high under Brendan Rodgers.
He said: "When I started my masters in 2015 with Uefa and at the Centre for Sports Law and Economics in Limoges in France, I was really convinced that my future would be as a sporting director.
"And after two years’ experience at Barcelona, I can tell you 100 per cent that this is what I want to do.
“You don’t have a lot of clubs like Barcelona.

"But if you have a club with a real project, focus on the academy, focus on the performance of the first-team, really good balance between economy and performance and, as well, a small team of decision-makers, this would be an environment that would be good for me because you have to deal with a few people who all go in the same direction to achieve the same objective. This is my philosophy.
“Around the world, Leicester City is one of the clubs I am really impressed with. I talked to them while I was at Barcelona and they are very focused on the target and everybody knows their role.

"The atmosphere internally in the club is very positive as well and everybody feels comfortable and they are taking good decisions. They are not scared to take different coaches when they make changes. I’ve been very impressed.
“I have studied hard on my English, which is good now and all my family speak perfect English.
"I think the Premier League is the best league in the world and I am interested in working there, why not? But French is my language and my Spanish and my Catalan are good, so I’m open to many things.”

No way is that an actual West Ham fan, keeps bigging up Parker so could be a Fulham fan but more likely a Spurs fan.

Either way, speaks far too well for a West Ham fan.

That is pretty much Peak Daily Mail though isn't it? Finger wagging morality & "these bloody foreigners, coming over here" All shoehorned into a post about football. You have to admire the sheer, unwavering focus of it all I suppose.

As soon as I see "Daily Mail" in any link I won't open it. Bunch of xenophobic, mysogynistic, racist, anti-gay crap in that publication. Almost makes the Murdoch empire seem palatable.

As soon as I see "Daily Mail" in any link I won't open it. Bunch of xenophobic, mysogynistic, racist, anti-gay crap in that publication. Almost makes the Murdoch empire seem palatable.
Yep. More or less. Although I did enjoy an offshoot website started by a load of Mail Online regulars about a decade ago. It was dedicated to posting "evidence" that the BBC was a nest of leftie revolutionaries hell bent on destroying Britain. Said evidence consisted of articles & reports that even slightly questioned the Conservative party on any subject. It was hilarious...

...at least it was back then. I never imagined that a fair amount of it would end up as mainstream thinking today ! It was the direct ancestor of the more batshit youtube conspiracy channels I think.

for your viewing pleasure

Christ what a ****ing delusion. Seems to have forgotten what a total shambles they've been for years. On the verge of a top 4/5 finish & he wants the manager out :043::043::043:

Because every top name in Europe is just waiting for the golden opportunity to take over at the Hammers.

**** me.

Yep. More or less. Although I did enjoy an offshoot website started by a load of Mail Online regulars about a decade ago. It was dedicated to posting "evidence" that the BBC was a nest of leftie revolutionaries hell bent on destroying Britain. Said evidence consisted of articles & reports that even slightly questioned the Conservative party on any subject. It was hilarious...

...at least it was back then. I never imagined that a fair amount of it would end up as mainstream thinking today ! It was the direct ancestor of the more batshit youtube conspiracy channels I think.

The fact people still think the bbc are lefties makes me weep for the country. Ignoring the bloke that's in charge of the bbc ffs....

The only conspiracies i can get on board with are those invented by retired goalkeepers of yesteryear involving lizards.

The fact people still think the bbc are lefties makes me weep for the country. Ignoring the bloke that's in charge of the bbc ffs....

The only conspiracies i can get on board with are those invented by retired goalkeepers of yesteryear involving lizards.
Not sure about that.

I had my vaccine shot last week & 2 days later I got an erection when I walked past a 5G phone mast.

Illuminati bastards.

& I wasn't even on a bus.

Not sure about that.

I had my vaccine shot last week & 2 days later I got an erection when I walked past a 5G phone mast.

Illuminati bastards.

& I wasn't even on a bus.

Hardly hear about 5g these days do you? Also, what the **** happened to pulled pork? Not as a conspiracy but everything was about pulled pork about 3 years back. Never hear about it now. It's all street food bla bla bla.....i had a kebab in Germany from a van back in 1998 and these ****s now think it's trendy. **** off.

I had some today. Not real pork, the Linda McCartney veggie version.

I spied some in aldi earlier....people obviously still eat it but it's not the first thing people discuss at work or owt.....Did you have to tell everyone you'd ate it after? Weird trends like. It's like line of duty...can't just watch it without telling everyone about it. I'm holding back on not announcing to the world how no football is driving me a bit spare. Plenty others will be making that comment already.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854