They're talking about us

I can actually remember when social media was mostly a positive environment. Lasted a couple of years at most. Now it's mostly a cesspit of pointless abuse. If I had any sort of public profile I'd probably ditch it altogether.

The abuse factory seems to have started at precisely the point that large organisations & political parties belatedly caught up with the fact that social media existed. Funny that.

I can actually remember when social media was mostly a positive environment. Lasted a couple of years at most. Now it's mostly a cesspit of pointless abuse. If I had any sort of public profile I'd probably ditch it altogether.

The abuse factory seems to have started at precisely the point that large organisations & political parties belatedly caught up with the fact that social media existed. Funny that.
It’s a definite cesspit now. Look at any post by any significant profile and every tweet or post serves as an opportunity for idiots to take a swipe.
Either you post and ignore almost every comment - in which case it’s a statement - or you just don’t have one and miss out on all the “brand” awareness that comes with it.
I hate social media, it’s had very few positive impacts and those that it has have been massively outweighed by the negatives.

I wish I'd had some of these. I managed to get hold of a Dukla Prague away kit, my uncle owned a sports shop and he'd kept it to one side.

I always liked the line/quote/term (and several others too) 'Traveling army of synthetic supporters'. There must be many times that that could be used.

My favourite kit is the maroon strip. I thought it was great when I first saw it and I kick myself because I never bought a shirt and now you can't get one other than dodgy replicas that look far too red and not the same shade as the original.

My top three are the 80s bukta home strip, the half and half blue/ turquoise 90s strip and the black and gold Puma one from a few years ago.

Most of our kits in my lifetime have been absolute shit

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756