They're talking about us

We need decent back up. Is Perez decent back up? Or Daka? Or Amartey?
If we deem them as second choice/second rate, then our only option is to buy someone who is as good as our best 11, on a whacking wage and negotiate with them to be happy for them to be second fiddle.

I believe all three (perhaps two) are good enough alongside 'most' of our best 11, when we really struggle (as last season) is when we have more than two of our top players out.

Teams outside of the financial clout of the Manchester clubs, Chelsea (historically perhaps), Liverpool and now (future perhaps) Newcastle can't sustain this, so we either:

1) Go with the current model.
2) Shit or bust

Option 2 guarantees bust and option 1 is sustainable but frustrating.

Still not signed a right sided player then.

My favourite pundit Danny "the brain" Mills on LCFC potentially being relegation candidates.

Now, please ignore the absolute horseshit that the ignoramus vomits. Just focus on that line of ring binders behind him in his 'office'. I've spent some time today obsessing about what delights are contained therein. Twenty years of receipts from JB Sports? Carefully compiled newspaper cuttings from his career? Perhaps even photographic evidence of his best shits?

I think we’re going to be in for a tough season, so I understand why him and others may think that.

We have a squad that our own manager has said needs freshening up and it’s not going to happen.

If that piece of shit gets the job then football will be the least of our worries.

This ****ing country
If that piece of shit doesn't get the job, then we're still ****ed as we'll have a PM who is basically Boris mk2 but even shitter, all the lying, cronyism and upper class pomp with a bit of added tax dodging but without the charisma and affability factor....

If that piece of shit doesn't get the job, then we're still ****ed as we'll have a PM who is basically Boris mk2 but even shitter, all the lying, cronyism and upper class pomp with a bit of added tax dodging but without the charisma and affability factor....

He's also quite popular with the client journalists. Many tweeting today anout their borrower sized cans of pop and half a twix that he's provided. Don't think Truss will be cosied up to quite as much, could be wrong.

There are a lot of words that can be used to describe Boris Johnson, but I don’t think affable is one of them. The man hasn’t got a good-natured bone in his body and could cause a fight in a phone booth.

There are a lot of words that can be used to describe Boris Johnson, but I don’t think affable is one of them. The man hasn’t got a good-natured bone in his body and could cause a fight in a phone booth.
We'll have to agree to disagree on that. He's got a loveable ridiculousness about him despite his many flaws and it clearly sways voters. Sunak the snake hasn't got a hope in hell of winning an election, I give Truss a slither of a chance based on her Britain first rhetoric that will sway many readers of The Sun...

Just shows how out of touch The top of the Tory party is voting these pair of clowns through.

If only we had a general chat forum to discuss such matters....

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463