They're talking about us

Looking at that document, it reads to me like we got a third at the time, followed by a third in February and a third in August. Maybe that is relatively quick for the money to come through, maybe it isn’t. I don’t know how that compares to other transfers to be honest.
And we can’t wait until February for the next payment? Instead we give up a percentage of a guaranteed income to get it 3 months early

“….catastrophically mismanaged…..”

For ****s sake!
Just enjoy it. It's like those mental threads earlier in the season which were ****ing wibbletastic. You'll get called a **** for not panicking to bollock about everything but that's par for the course.

This place is brilliant.

And we can’t wait until February for the next payment? Instead we give up a percentage of a guaranteed income to get it 3 months early

If the percentage we give away saves us from having to pay more for something else then it's all gravy baby. With the ridiculous money in football i bet cashflows are feckin mental and I've no concerns about this arrangement on the surface.

He's chatting shit again, what a surprise

He’s only having a go at those fans that are constantly looking at the negative, why are people on here getting upset… actually never mind!

He’s only having a go at those fans that are constantly looking at the negative, why are people on here getting upset… actually never mind!
I liked the comment that he only cares about the 1st two categories of fan.

So the ones who love him regardless of whether he's a complete failure included

Or he ignores the loonies that blame him for everything - even things out of his control…

A lot on here have a serious hatred for him regardless of the team form, hence them having a wet dream the first 9 games and now still whinging even though the team seemingly have turned it around.

There is nothing he can do to change your mind, so why would he bother?

We had a very active thread questioning his future even when we were challenging for the Champions League spots. He is never going to get all the fans on board.

That said, even though I was defending him longer than many, and was late to join the calls for his sacking, his attitude and comments earlier this season have left me still in the out camp despite the upturn in form. I am open to being proven wrong, but I worry that his negative, petulant attitude will drag us down the next time something goes wrong.

We had a very active thread questioning his future even when we were challenging for the Champions League spots. He is never going to get all the fans on board.

That said, even though I was defending him longer than many, and was late to join the calls for his sacking, his attitude and comments earlier this season have left me still in the out camp despite the upturn in form. I am open to being proven wrong, but I worry that his negative, petulant attitude will drag us down the next time something goes wrong.

Yep. The upturn in form also doesn't have us far enough clear from the bottom sides to pretend we're no longer in a relegation battle.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854