think we are still missing a defensive midfielder

Status
Not open for further replies.

discojoe

last year we had mckinlay who did a decent job but this year its looks like its gonna be nalis and that does'nt fill me with confidence

discojoe said:
last year we had mckinlay who did a decent job but this year its looks like its gonna be nalis and that does'nt fill me with confidence

last year we also had freund, scimeca, davidson in that positin, we should of kept davidson or freund I.M.O.

I think Nalis will do well in the fizzy, but not in a holding midfield role. :? :wink:

So far, Tiatto played left back - but that could be because Jordan is not fit. I think there's a good chance of Tiatto playing in the centre at some stage - adding some bite and aggression 8) 8)

BOB HAZELL said:
So far, Tiatto played left back - but that could be because Jordan is not fit. I think there's a good chance of Tiatto playing in the centre at some stage - adding some bite and aggression 8) 8)

so who plays with tiatto then williams, or nalis? both are well good players.

I think Tiatto could play that role with Jordan playing left back.

I sadly think Micky sees Jason Wilcox as our first choice left winger.

Stewart is not a left back, nor should we play him there. He gets forward too much and leaves us vulnerable. Seen him b*llocked far too many times by other players last season when he tried to fill that position. I just don't feel comfortable with him there. We need a new defensive mid player, and cover for left back...simple as!

i think stewart will do a job at left-back. he's more suited to left wing-back but that'll never happen with MA in charge.

defensive midfielder is definitely our priority (in fact i think it has always been our top priority position to fill this off-season).

SamJ

SamuearlJackson said:
i think stewart will do a job at left-back. he's more suited to left wing-back but that'll never happen with MA in charge.

defensive midfielder is definitely our priority (in fact i think it has always been our top priority position to fill this off-season).

SamJ

yeah, stewart and canero wing-backs would be great, micky should give it a chance in a friendly :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263