This club - A Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

As many of you know, i'll defend this club as much as anyone, but this Coyne thing is the final straw. Anyway, here's what im not happy with...

1. Danny Coyne - Good second choice keeper, and worth far more than £25k... yet we accept a bid! If anyone can name a better keeper for that price, or lower, i'll happily hand over my season ticket to you. But there's no danger of that happening.

2. Jason Wilcox - JOKE!! He's injury prone, old, slow, and a has been! He's not what i want this club to have. Simply not good enough MA.

3. 120 Anniversary - Where's the sense in that?! We didn't have an anniversary for 110 years, so why have one for 120? No need, just screwing us fans for all we have - and for me thats not much.

4. Going abroad AGAIN!! Come on Adams, you said we'd never go away again... fukkin liar, if owt goes wrong this time im holding you responsible.

5. Player releases - We could have kept those players, those player's who the fans loved. But noooooooo, we'll just buy a whole new side and start from block one again.

Honestly, im starting to doubt MA, i just hope he's got a good deck, cos if he ain't we're gunna struggle next season.

Craig said:
As many of you know, i'll defend this club as much as anyone, but this Coyne thing is the final straw. Anyway, here's what im not happy with...

1. Danny Coyne - Good second choice keeper, and worth far more than £25k... yet we accept a bid! If anyone can name a better keeper for that price, or lower, i'll happily hand over my season ticket to you. But there's no danger of that happening.

2. Jason Wilcox - JOKE!! He's injury prone, old, slow, and a has been! He's not what i want this club to have. Simply not good enough MA.

3. 120 Anniversary - Where's the sense in that?! We didn't have an anniversary for 110 years, so why have one for 120? No need, just screwing us fans for all we have - and for me thats not much.

4. Going abroad AGAIN!! Come on Adams, you said we'd never go away again... fukkin liar, if owt goes wrong this time im holding you responsible.

5. Player releases - We could have kept those players, those player's who the fans loved. But noooooooo, we'll just buy a whole new side and start from block one again.

Honestly, im starting to doubt MA, i just hope he's got a good deck, cos if he ain't we're gunna struggle next season.

whine whine whine.... are you petrescu in disguise. :wink:

Only points 2 and 3 are valid.

I agree with your points 100%

I couldnt be more fcuked off at the moment.

People blame me for not "keeping the faith" on this forum and being unloyal blah blag but there is alot of shit around the club at the moment and it is a shambles.

Its almost embaressing! :oops: :evil:

Craig said:

1. If he wants 1st team football are we going to drop Walker? If he wants to leave are we going to reject the only bid we will get? Whats the point in keeping an unhappy player?

2. Yet to be swayed either way. No doubt if he scores on his debut and gets a few assists against Derby you'll be wanking over him at home.

3. Agreed, and is probably a money raising exercise which in the current financial climate is a business move not a footballing move.

4. Its a tour, we do them every year pre season, not a mid season break when trouble has arisen twice in our history. Didn't hear you bleating about pre season tours last summer after Wise.

5. We couldn't have kept those players who the fans love, we couldn't afford to offer them the contracts they wanted. And who did we love and want to keep out of those that have left? Dickov - Back in the Prem, wanted to leave. Izzet - ditto. Thatcher - ditto. Bent - ditto. Scimeca - ditto.

All the rest were shite and welcome to leave.

Just remember Rushden are down the road from you, go and support them if we are such a joke.

Dunc said:
Craig said:

1. If he wants 1st team football are we going to drop Walker? If he wants to leave are we going to reject the only bid we will get? Whats the point in keeping an unhappy player?

2. Yet to be swayed either way. No doubt if he scores on his debut and gets a few assists against Derby you'll be wanking over him at home.

3. Agreed, and is probably a money raising exercise which in the current financial climate is a business move not a footballing move.

4. Its a tour, we do them every year pre season, not a mid season break when trouble has arisen twice in our history.

5. We couldn't have kept those players who the fans love we couldn't afford to offer them the contracts they wanted. And who did we love and want to keep out of those that have left? Dickov - Back in the Prem, wanted to leave. Izzet - ditto. Thatcher - ditto. Bent - ditto. Scimeca - ditto.

1. No point, but it's the fact that players don't want to be at this club that's worrying

2. I hope you're right

4. Dennis Wise??

5. Freund, Davidson, Guppy, Sinclair??

Dunc said:
Craig said:

4. Its a tour, we do them every year pre season, not a mid season break when trouble has arisen twice in our history. Didn't hear you bleating about pre season tours last summer after Wise.

5. We couldn't have kept those players who the fans love, we couldn't afford to offer them the contracts they wanted. And who did we love and want to keep out of those that have left? Dickov - Back in the Prem, wanted to leave. Izzet - ditto. Thatcher - ditto. Bent - ditto. Scimeca - ditto.

Just remember Rushden are down the road from you, go and support them if we are such a joke.

dunc for president... took the words out of my mouth!!

Craig said:

So you moan about signing old players but you would have rather kept players who are actually years older???? Makes sense. NOT

1. No point, but it's the fact that players don't want to be at this club that's worrying

2. I hope you're right

4. Dennis Wise??

1. He's not happy cause he's not playing. If he was at Manchester Utd he'd be unhappy for the same reason.

2. I'm sure you'll find something else to wank about if not.

4. I can really remember all the bleating last summer re: Wise and pre season trips. :roll:

5. In Order : Wages, Wages, Old & Shite, Wages - Old - Shite - La Manga.

Agree with Craig here.

Can anyone here really see the point in releasing players like Sinclair, Davidson, Guppy and Freund and replacing them with Wilcox, Tiatto etc.

Seems to me every player who has the chance to leave at this club cant wait to get out the door, thats not a good thing and Adams has a lot of hard work to do here.

Craig said:

Ever thought he just wants first team football!!!!

Babylon said:
Craig said:

So you moan about signing old players but you would have rather kept players who are actually years older???? Makes sense. NOT
Yeah, why sign old players, when we had old players that we knew could do a job for this club. They're just gonna have to gel again.

Semper Eadem said:
Can anyone here really see the point in releasing players like Sinclair, Davidson, Guppy and Freund and replacing them with Wilcox, Tiatto etc.

Sinclair replaced by canero
Guppy replaced by Wilcox
Freund replaced by williams
Mckinley replaced by tiatto

Yeah wonder what the point was of that....except for knocking off 30 years from the age of the squad. :roll:

Craig said:
Babylon said:
Craig said:

Yeah, why sign old players, when we had old players that we knew could do a job for this club. They're just gonna have to gel again.

Surely the main point is that those 4 players with the exception of Freund are shite. Guppy was crap last season, hence why he didn't play much, Davidson is always injured and not that good anyway and Sinclair is a liability on and off the pitch.

Why don't we just wait and see what the team is like on the WHU game before we slate the team/players/manager/coaches/type of fuel MA uses in his car/colour of the grass/pies/the fact you wank over footballers etc.

Craig said:
Babylon said:
Craig said:

Sinclair - mistake ridden
Guppy - 35 years old Shite
Davidson - Wanted to go
Freund - 35 years old

I'm just unhappy with this way thing's are at the moment at the club, no-one can honestly say they're happy... can they? :roll:

Craig said:
I'm just unhappy with this way thing's are at the moment at the club, no-one can honestly say they're happy... can they? :roll:

i'm not over the moon.... just realistic!!

Craig said:
I don't bother posting that often but after reading your post just want to say I totally agree and am getting more worried about the club Ive supported since leaving leicester at the age of 8. My info is usually through forums and was just wondering if theres any good news as im getting p1ssed off big time

Sinclair - mistake ridden
Guppy - 35 years old Shite
Davidson - Wanted to go
Freund - 35 years old

I spoke to Davidson about 3 weeks ago and he didnt want to go at all, just told me he didnt see eye to eye with the manager.

As for Sinclair, yes a bit mistake ridden, but a premiership player for 7 seasons and in his last game for Leicester made a 50 yard run down the wing left Vieira on his arse and then crossed a peach of a ball for Dickov.

But people prefer to talk about the mistakes dont they? :?

Craig said:

I am sure you are right, I am not exactly 'happy', but I am not coming on here moaning my arse off every five minutes (not just you Craig) about what MA or the club are doing or not doing. People need to be realistic.
This club is still in a bad way, but getting better, MA has got to make good in a bad situation and that means signing players that meet our budget which will piss alot of us off (like Wilcox :roll: ).
It is going to be a very long haul getting this club back into shape, but I will be there backing them as I always do.

Naughty Fox said:
Craig said:

I am sure you are right, I am not exactly 'happy', but I am not coming on here moaning my arse off every five minutes (not just you Craig) about what MA or the club are doing or not doing. People need to be realistic.
This club is still in a bad way, but getting better, MA has got to make good in a bad situation and that means signing players that meet our budget which will piss alot of us off (like Wilcox :roll: ).
It is going to be a very long haul getting this club back into shape, but I will be there backing them as I always do.
Moaning my arse off every 5 minutes? Find one other post when i'm moaning then, go on, i challenge you! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757