This has got to be worth a caption round...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverFox

_42876065_worthy203x152.jpg

'Nigel Worthington discovers Levi Porter's height has certain advantages.'

Last edited:

If I stand here and pose like this, I can guarantee the not rights on Talking Balls will create another caption round using the same topic and lame captions as their last one

If I stand here and pose like this, I can guarantee that someone on Talking Balls will moan that another caption round used the same topic and lame captions as their last one

Nigel enjoys taking part in the mandible to sternum competition

If I stand here and pose like this, I can guarantee the not rights on Talking Balls will create another caption round using the same topic and lame captions as their last one

you miserable scrote :icon_lol: :icon_wink

So I am one of the 'not rights' then.

Here's one for you...

F*ck yourself!:098:

If being one of the 'not rights' means not fabricating the number of posts I have contributed to a football forum to boost my own sense of self importance then I am quite happy to wear that label. Do you feel some sort of sense of power slagging me off or sitting by your computer so that you can make a comment whenever someone/anyone makes a comment that doesn't meet your approval. Perhaps this forum isn't all just for you. Perhaps other people use it and don't give two shits about what you find to be entertaining.

Perhaps you aren't right.

Last edited:
All right lads, we've all had a drink, easy now.....

fabricating the number of posts I have contributed to a football forum to boost my own sense of self importance
I'm personally embarrassed that I haven't had anything better to do than make close to 2000 posts on here. If anything it's a little bit sad.... :icon_eek: :icon_sad: :icon_wink :icon_lol:

So I am one of the 'not rights' then.

Here's one for you...

F*ck yourself!:098:

If being one of the 'not rights' means not fabricating the number of posts I have contributed to a football forum to boost my own sense of self importance then I am quite happy to wear that label. Do you feel some sort of sense of power slagging me off or sitting by your computer so that you can make a comment whenever someone/anyone makes a comment that doesn't meet your approval. Perhaps this forum isn't all just for you. Perhaps other people use it and don't give two shits about what you find to be entertaining.

Perhaps you aren't right.
Looking at the time you posted this I'm guessing your a tad "over emotional" due to something you may have consumed. In the past Silver we have always got on and I've never aimed anything like this at you, and you vice versa. Your aggression surprises me and I put it down to your "tiredness" that you can't see the fun intended in my post.

I'm sorry you have to resort to throwing what you would consider insults at me, but eh, maybe you'll see it better in the morning

Last edited:
Looking at the time you posted this I'm guessing your a tad "over emotional" due to something you may have consumed. In the past Silver we have always got on and I've never aimed anything like this at you, and you vice versa. Your aggression surprises me and I put it down to your "tiredness" that you can't see the fun intended in my post.

I'm sorry you have to resort to throwing what you would consider insults at me, but eh, maybe you'll see it better in the morning

My apologies I couldn't see the 'fun' in your comment because it didn't look to me like fun. It looked like you were just using the opportunity to take a shot. I agree with what you say, I have never got on badly with anyone on here and vice versa but how you can say you didn't aim this is at me is a bit hard to swallow. I started the thread so by implication I must be what you consider one of the 'not rights'.

I did have a few beers last night, and perhaps I regret some of my comment, but I was not throwing what I consider to be insults...not in the slightest. You can read into that whatever you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263