Tiatto!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a good contact that I cant/wont reveal. Sit tight it should be announced sometime this week!

Micky Adams has revealed today (Thursday) that Australian international Danny Tiatto has agreed terms with Leicester City.

Tiatto, who has earned 23 caps for his country, is set to sign a two year deal with the Foxes. He will fly in from Australia to complete a medical next week.

The player has decided to come to the Walkers Stadium after leaving Manchester City, for whom he made both Premiership and UEFA Cup appearances last season.

The City boss says he is delighted to have beaten a host of other clubs to his signature.

Adams exclusively told lcfc.com, "Danny is an ideal player for Leicester City at the moment.

"He's versatile and can play in all positions on the left hand side of the pitch.

"Danny will be a valuable member of the City squad."

Happy with this, forget his age we need a ball winner in midfield. He can also play in a variety of positions, for some reason I was thinking about Tiatto this morning. I feel alot happier now, 3 in.

Given his disciplinary record he may cost us a bit extra.

Ricey said:
Pleased, not delighted, just pleased. He's a honest, hard working player who you know what you're getting with him. Not sure where he will play in the team though.

Everywhere! At 31, he still has 2 or 3 years to offer. Let's hope that means Wilcox isn't on his way.

Malf said:
Ricey said:
Pleased, not delighted, just pleased. He's a honest, hard working player who you know what you're getting with him. Not sure where he will play in the team though.

Everywhere! At 31, he still has 2 or 3 years to offer. Let's hope that means Wilcox isn't on his way.

I hope he does play left wing, much better option than either Stewart or Wilcox.

Malf said:
Ricey said:

With any luck. :wink:

He'll do alrite i think. Thats it not saying anyfink else about him.

I Rekon that MA's signed him to play left back, especially after we lost rogers and thatcher. Think we might sitll get wilcox but its between him n stweart. Tiatto has played in the middle of midfield before which gives us another better option with Nallis and williams at least.

When Tiatto is fit and injury free , he is a great player with pace skill and good crossing ability ! But keeping him fit and injury free is a problem :?

tiatto-danny.jpg

He'll do for me !! Battler, ball-winner, CARES......

He may miss a couple of games through suspension but then so did Muzzy and Sav..

very happy... very happy indeed... I have to say 'so far so good' with the three signings of the summer... Not a john curtis in sight (well, not yet anyway... :wink: )

My mate is a mad Man City season ticket holder. He summed up Danny Tiatto as follows:

Great player, totally committed in the Savage/Dickov mould. Loves the fans, wears his heart on his sleeve, chases everything, loves playing the 'hard' men. Will target the likes of Roy Keane, Denis Wise etc. Can play anywhere on the left side including attacking left back or holding left-central midfield. Lost his place through injuries - not Owen 'hamstrings', but weight of tackles! Expect him to serve at least two suspensions in a season!

Sounds like a 'Foxes Never Quit!' sort of player to me!

Great signing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758