Ticket Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Anyone else having trouble getting through?

I've sent them 3 e-mails about tickets for the Crystal Palace match, all with no response.

I've tried to call them a few times, I held for 20 mins and gave up. :bang:

Are they still off on their jollies or what?

I have never contacted them by e-mail or phone. When I have gone in the Ticket Office they have been efficient, helpful and friendly. Fenwicks bedding department and the stationery department of W H Smith's should go there for Inservice Training.

I have never contacted them by e-mail or phone. When I have gone in the Ticket Office they have been efficient, helpful and friendly. Fenwicks bedding department and the stationery department of W H Smith's should go there for Inservice Training.

Not really an option for me as I live 50miles away from Leicester. So I'm stuck with the inefficient side of the ticket office.

i went down to pick up my season ticket a week ago and it was like a ghost town... Still on jollies me thinks..

Not really an option for me as I live 50miles away from Leicester. So I'm stuck with the inefficient side of the ticket office.

So do I, but apart from peak times, have always found them to be very good. The email/call back service I have found to be especially useful. The staff are friendly and Jim especially has always gone the extra mile to help out when he can.

So do I, but apart from peak times, have always found them to be very good. The email/call back service I have found to be especially useful. The staff are friendly and Jim especially has always gone the extra mile to help out when he can.

Jim is brilliant. Took me on a stadium tour once when deciding on which seat to move my ST to. Dressing rooms, the lot.

Yes to be fair Jim is a good guy.

Having just spent another ten mins on hold with the ticket office I have now purchased my tickets for the Crystal Palace match.

HOWEVER - they have informed me that they will no longer be running the e-mail and call back service I regularly used last season. I know other members of this forum also used this service.

They also said that the e-mails, despite being addressed to the ticket office, now arrive at a different department. Which is just beyond belief.

I expect that at some point in the near future this will become a major issue, especially given the difficulties I've had getting through in the close season when the demand for tickets is going to be considerably lower.

they have informed me that they will no longer be running the e-mail and call back service I regularly used last season. I know other members of this forum also used this service.

I trust that they will be making an announcement about this - and finding some other online method of purchasing tickets for away games.

I trust that they will be making an announcement about this - and finding some other online method of purchasing tickets for away games.

I wouldn't hold your breath. I really don't have time to sit on hold for half an hour every time I want tickets for away matches.

I wouldn't hold your breath. I really don't have time to sit on hold for half an hour every time I want tickets for away matches.

Nor me. People just won't bother.

Thank goodness he is called Jim. I still remember Margaret Thatcher's praise for her deputy William Whitelaw:
"Every Prime Minister needs a Willie"

I'm confused, again, David.
What do Hitler, sorry, Maggie Thatcher's innuendos have to do with Jim in the ticket office?

Is the pressing issue of pie flavours on the agenda? If it isn't please add it. I'd love to see Game Pie being served. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263