Ticket question

lazzer

Ive had email from an old mate coming over from the states for the brighton game. He tells me has purchased a ticket possibly through the buy back system. His email contains a pdf which has what looks like a eticket blue in colour with seat details etc . This ticket has no bar code or qr code. It states it has an nfc which you present to the turnstile through apple wallet or google pay. Does sound about right ?

Last edited:
My understanding is not all tickets have QR codes and as long as he has the ticket in his digital wallet it should be detected. But someone who goes to City regularly should confirm.

As an example, here’s what a Panthers Ticket looks like in the wallet;

1C29FE81-1C8E-4B36-BF0E-1AC9F9231D1A.jpeg

Ive had email from an old mate coming over from the states for the brighton game. He tells me has purchased a ticket possibly through the buy back system. His email contains a pdf which has what looks like a eticket blue in colour with seat details etc . This ticket has no bar code or qr code. It states it has an nfc which you present to the turnstile through apple wallet or google pay. Does sound about right ?

The pdf isn't a ticket, that's just for information.
The email will have links to Apple/Google, to download the ticket to your digital wallet. You can then scan your phone at the turnstile (like you would to use your phone to make a contactless payment)
This only works if your phone has nfc, not all do.

Last edited:
This NFT cobblers is so stupid. There were ridiculous queues at several turnstiles again on Boxing Day. It's too confusing.

The club thought it was a way to control the exchange of tickets between people. In fact, it's easier to do with NFT than an actual ticket. They're clueless.

This NFT cobblers is so stupid. There were ridiculous queues at several turnstiles again on Boxing Day. It's too confusing.

The club thought it was a way to control the exchange of tickets between people. In fact, it's easier to do with NFT than an actual ticket. They're clueless.
It will become much, much more efficient though. Yes, it is causing some issues but they will sort themselves out. Most people found it very simple to use and it will be much faster.

Come on grandad, you want new blood in the ground then you need to get with the times you decrepit old git.

It will become much, much more efficient though. Yes, it is causing some issues but they will sort themselves out. Most people found it very simple to use and it will be much faster.

Come on grandad, you want new blood in the ground then you need to get with the times you decrepit old git.
There’s literally no topic where you two don’t end up needling each other

I love him. He never pays the attention I need. It's my way of making sure he notices me.

No flowers, no jewellery, nothing.

For the record, he's one of my faves.

I am absolutely certain that if asked, the yoof of today wouldn’t say “I don’t go to the football because the tickets are paper, innit”

They’re more likely to say “I’ve already got no ****ing money and I don’t want to spent £50 watching shitty sideways football served by a man who is a career ambitionist without the concept of entertainment”

I'm more curious as to what use these non-fungible tokens that BN is banging on about are at the turnstile. Surprised Pop didn't pick up on that one.

I am absolutely certain that if asked, the yoof of today wouldn’t say “I don’t go to the football because the tickets are paper, innit”
I mean, literally no one said that this would be the case.
They’re more likely to say “I’ve already got no ****ing money and I don’t want to spent £50 watching shitty sideways football served by a man who is a career ambitionist without the concept of entertainment”
I'm pretty sure however, that they wouldn't use the word 'ambitionist'. There are plenty of other less low frequency options...

I mean, literally no one said that this would be the case.

I'm pretty sure however, that they wouldn't use the word 'ambitionist'. There are plenty of other less low frequency options...
I thought this forum only existed to exaggerate what people had actually said in order to make an extreme and obscure point? You're taking all the fun out.

I thought this forum only existed to exaggerate what people had actually said in order to make an extreme and obscure point? You're taking all the fun out.
Surely you mean we're extracting the very fabric of entertainment?

When you’re tired and lonely
Your heart might skip a beat

You’ll get your ****ing head kicked in
When you walk down Filbert Street

You walk into the Spion Kop
And hear a mighty roar

**** off you Forest bastards
You forgot to change the default browser on your smartphone

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782