Ticket Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking as an accountant ( boredom alert! ) they should be accrued for in the 2019/20 accounts as the expectation the refund should be made is known now. There are much easier ways to massage the accounts, believe me! On a separate note, I would be amazed if conversations are not being had at the moment to suspend FFP as the virus has tipped all financial projections upside down.
I’m not an accountant, but I prepare the books for my company’s accounts. My simpleton knowledge thought the same as both your points here, but didn’t want to say it without the qualification to do so. I wouldn’t want to embarrass myself on here now, would I?

I’m not an accountant, but I prepare the books for my company’s accounts. My simpleton knowledge thought the same as both your points here, but didn’t want to say it without the qualification to do so. I wouldn’t want to embarrass myself on here now, would I?
I should say I never completed my final qualification, so please feel free to pontificate away!

The accrual in accounts should be made. I work somewhere that's heavily financed by debt.....as a result we have to report x amount in the bank to satisfy a lending covenent so always do year end payments the first week of following year. I'd be surprised if that's at play here....not out of the question though.

It's very poor from the club that no refunds have been made yet.

I know they originally said that payments would be made by 30th July but I took that as a fall back and expected them to act like any other decent business and refund people straightaway.

It took them long enough to allow refund applications and now they are sitting on other people's money for no apparent reason. It's well over three months now since refunds became payable.

They are either incredibly amateurish or doing it deliberately. Some people are really in financial dire straits at the moment. They're not struggling paying our useless players every week. Just the fans.

It's very poor from the club that no refunds have been made yet.

I know they originally said that payments would be made by 30th July but I took that as a fall back and expected them to act like any other decent business and refund people straightaway.

It took them long enough to allow refund applications and now they are sitting on other people's money for no apparent reason. It's well over three months now since refunds became payable.

They are either incredibly amateurish or doing it deliberately. Some people are really in financial dire straits at the moment. They're not struggling paying our useless players every week. Just the fans.

**** I'd forgotten about that.

Although if they said 30th July I can't really complain

It's not just LCFC I've got about £1000 due back to me from various places, concert tickets, holiday deposit, school trip & not one has paid me back yet despite asking for refunds back in March, also funny how all these companies no longer answer the phone.

Got my money for the Chelsea Tickets yesterday, and some other ST money for me and the boys, although I don't quite understand the amounts I've received yet

Anyone else ?

Got my money for the Chelsea Tickets yesterday, and some other ST money for me and the boys, although I don't quite understand the amounts I've received yet

Anyone else ?
The percentage of your money you get back is proportional to the amount of complaining you’ve done since restart

basically I’m amazed you got anything

Anyone else ?
No nothing as yet. Are the amounts more or less than were expecting ? Did you get a notification of the payment going in ? Asking for a friend who has been furloughed 4 months and feckin skint.

So they've given me a full refund for the Chelsea FA Cup game - and then four separate payments for the four games that we weren't able to attend

Haven't had time to check it all, as I've got three ST's lumped altogether - but it looks like the total refund per ST will end up being 4/19 of whatever you paid for your ST in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757