Tigers aint champions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not pleased to see them lose, but it was a dire display from the Tigers and Sale were the worthy winners.

Brauny Blue said:
I'm not pleased to see them lose, but it was a dire display from the Tigers and Sale were the worthy winners.

I did want them to win, but in a way I'm glad they lost - LCFC always will be the pride of Leicester.

Last edited:
Oh well, with a bit of luck that means they'll go stright home instead of making me live in a no-go area for the rest of the evening!

OldGit said:
Oh well, with a bit of luck that means they'll go stright home instead of making me live in a no-go area for the rest of the evening!

Where do you live then Young chap?

Right behind the feckin stadium

I'm always very pleased to see Tigers doing well, but Sale have been top of the league since October or something. I can just about stomach a play off for promotion between position 3-6, but not for the national league.... ridiculous.
Well played Sale.

Last edited:
Brauny Blue said:
Isn't it a bit posh down there OG.:102:

Not behind the stadium its not! But we do get postcode preveliges :icon_bigg

OldGit said:
Not behind the stadium its not! But we do get postcode preveliges :icon_bigg
You in the Syon Park area OG?

OldGit said:
About a mile away - they your customers?
Yep, Maidenhead Aquatics (inside the Wyevale GC) & at Osterley

Well if your calling some time & not in too much of a rush let me know - we could meet up for a cuppa or something

OldGit said:
Well if your calling some time & not in too much of a rush let me know - we could meet up for a cuppa or something
I will indeed. If the little one isn't born, I hope to covering the Hayes/Uxbridge area back end of next week. I'll give you a nod

OK. I'm around most of next week, tho I might have youngest git staying. But he's relatively harmless

Melton Fox said:
Yep, Maidenhead Aquatics (inside the Wyevale GC) & at Osterley
Do you supply Woodlands, Maidenhead aquatics then as well? Had a few of my fish from there.

fcukcov said:
Do you supply Woodlands, Maidenhead aquatics then as well? Had a few of my fish from there.
Yes, but not with fish though

Melton Fox said:
Yes, but not with fish though
only get aquarium fish from there not pond stuff, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00