• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Looks like you're getting a little wound up on our site now Marlon....just because a few have poked fun at your bad luck, gives you no excuse to start....I don't believe anyone wishes anything bad on David Johnson the person, but as you've been on here winding us up for months, we've enjoyed you having a bit of bad luck.

Get in to the spirit, or pi** off. That simple. Start your own Forest forum...bet that's as popular as this one. :lol:

Marlon is not malicious. It's called banter. I don't see the point in banning him. It's good to have a bit of an argument at times as long as it doesn't result in abuse.

Just because he doesn't support Leicester City and has different views to us, doesn't mean we should ban him.

If you don't want to coverse with him, don't read his posts and reply to them. Some people get wound up pretty quickly here. :roll:

alex,

i will have a reasoned discussion with anyone. however when nobheads like you start laughing at somebody breaking their leg, then it does wind me up, just like i would expect you to if i said the same. i wouldn't use the misfortune of a player in order to try to get at opposition fans, thats just sick.

ask the notts county fans on rivals what they think of david johnson and this post from a derby fan shows they have more respect than you.

we live in england, country of free speech and all that.

p.s. forest do have a thriving and busy official forum thank you.

would you care to meet me and a few of my mates and tell us your thoughts on dj's injury ?

you can even bring your monitor to hide behind. :lol:

Marlon said:
would you care to meet me and a few of my mates and tell us your thoughts on dj's injury ?

you can even bring your monitor to hide behind. :lol:

Now now Marlon what is it you always slag us off for getting wound up by you?
We never threaten with gang voilance do we?
Ive seen the Forest boys fight anyway.......or at least gang up on lone away fans with their wives/girlfs......very brave! :wink:

Filbert the Fox said:
Now now Marlon what is it you always slag us off for getting wound up by you?
i'm all for a wind up chap, but his bile goes beyond the mark in my opinion.

he's just a sad pre-pubescent adolescent who needs to live and learn.

Scowcroft said:
Marlon is not malicious. It's called banter. I don't see the point in banning him. It's good to have a bit of an argument at times as long as it doesn't result in abuse.

Just because he doesn't support Leicester City and has different views to us, doesn't mean we should ban him.

If you don't want to coverse with him, don't read his posts and reply to them. Some people get wound up pretty quickly here. :roll:

well said scowie lad,

marlons sound, and it's good having different perspectives, we need conflicts of interest etc. to generate and inspire postings.

ther'es no bigger tree knocker than me sometimes, but when you can get lads on a forum who support different clubs, the banter and crack (not craic) can be good.

marlons sound,plus his knowledge and obvious love for the game is obvious, he has posted prolifically on here, god knows how many postings he makes on a forum for a club he supports :wink:

marlon mucker your alright :lol:

we love you marlon we do .....oh marlon we love you

Chill a bit Marlon. You're biting far too hard. This is not an aggressive site - we all know Forest run from blue army.

Couldn't give a stuff if he stayed or went, each to their own and all that.

Way over my head Ricey mate, i think Marlon is alright.
I think he did get a lil upset bout so called fans laughing at Dj 's injury tho and started to get angry with certain posters - rightly so IMO.

Ricey said:
Have I missed something here? but why is everyone asking/telling Marlon to leave?

I would love it if Marlon left but there has to be a reason why this forum has gone Marlon mad.

true, IMO the forum wouldnt be the same. i'd prefer if there were other such rival fans (not just Trees), just as long as they didnt get abusive. it's good to hear other fans opinions, it makes it all the sweeter when our team is doin better than theres!

I also wish DJ well, we have had our injury probs (Eadie and Ullathorne) and I dont think anyone deserves a broken leg (maybe except Denise Wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757