Time to laugh at Leeds again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked it on TalkSqualk when the commentator said that there was no better atmosphere than at Elland Road in games like this. That was when they were 2-up on aggregate.

Ha!

I liked it on TalkSqualk when the commentator said that there was no better atmosphere than at Elland Road in games like this. That was when they were 2-up on aggregate.

Ha!
I bet the unimaginative **** says the same about Anfield etc etc

I've enjoyed this season.

Looking forward to next year now. Should be good again. I wonder what they'll come up with?

This season's ending was a bit predictable I thought, despite the attempt to fool us with the whole "looks as if we'll get automatic promotion" red herring. Wasn't realistic to me but hey, you have to have sympathy for the writers I suppose given how little they get to work with.

**** Game of Thrones when you've got this.

Having said that though, some murder, rape & incest might be the way to go with the Leeds show. Or maybe they'll bring back some racism in a sort of 70s/80s homage?

Can't wait to see what happens.

You mean early 2000s, yes?

That was just tribute racism.

The 21st century so far has basically been just a rehash of stuff that was around in the latter half of the 20th as everyone has run out of ideas. Probably started in the 90s actually.

Old fashioned, full-on, don't-give-a-****-no-attempt-to-hide-it racism of the 70s/80s is what I'm talking about.

Monkey noises,banana throwing,the automatic booing of every black player when red out over the tannoy (or more monkey noises) the particularly foul "lick my boots" chant I'm sure we all wish we didn't remember.

That kind of shite.

Chelsea, West ham & Millwall were the recruitment centres for the NF/BM/BNP back then in the South. In the North it was definitely Leeds. Midlands mostly the Brummagem clubs.

That photo of Farage with Martin Webster that's been doing the rounds is a prime example. Farage uses shorthand to suggest racism to those with open ears. Webster & his cronies were open about wanting mass repatriation (of virtually everyone)

I got within 10 feet of the fat Brummie kunt once, with a pickaxe handle, before 3 coppers dragged me to the ground. The black maria trip out of Ladywood afterwards is one of my less pleasant youthful memories.

Just remembered they are in the Championship again.

****ing brilliant

Get 86 points next season and we’ll pass them in total premier league points gained
Lovely. I will be quite pleased about us getting 86+ points next season.

Fulham, the last team you want to rely on to stop Leeds making a PL return

Leeds’ incredible play at Anfield has got them started really well this season. They got dumped out of the cup last night by Hull. Amazing Leeds.

Leeds’ incredible play at Anfield has got them started really well this season. They got dumped out of the cup last night by Hull. Amazing Leeds.
Big ol’ meh on this one. 11 changes doesn’t suggest to me that they were prioritising that competition. Bielsa won’t be upset by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757