Tip to replace MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Already former Leicester stars Gary McAllister and Mike Newell, along with John Gregory and Bryan Robson are being tipped to land the job.

Gary Mac and Robson Yeah ok - but if we get Gerorgy I'll throw myself of a bride. I fear it will be Gerorgy though! Anyone got any odds on the new manager yet?

Fox Fan said:
Already former Leicester stars Gary McAllister and Mike Newell, along with John Gregory and Bryan Robson are being tipped to land the job.

Gary Mac and Robson Yeah ok - but if we get Gerorgy I'll throw myself of a bride. I fear it will be Gerorgy though! Anyone got any odds on the new manager yet?

think i might throw myself of a bride in any case - sounds like fun

Why have you started yet another new thread on this when there already is one running ?

Fox Fan said:

The things you are prepared to do in the name of Leicester City. :p :wink:

Fox Fan said:

:shock: I feel dreadful after reading that shambles. What is a gerorgy? A Rangers wank fest? What's going on? I'll throw myself of a bride? That doesn't make sense. Even if you had put "off" it would still be about as pleasing to read as sick is to drink. "I'll throw myself off a bridge?" Good idea. :lol: :wink:

Shut up Joe or I'll throw myself of your fat Girlfriend!

Bryan Robson would be a horrible appointment.

I'll cry if we get him, a lot. :cry:

Fox Fan said:
Shut up Joe or I'll throw myself of your fat Girlfriend!

:lol: I don't have a fat girlfriend. And even if I did, why would you throw yourself at her? You consistently confuse me Fox Fan, it's endearing to some degree but generally it's just a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669