Tips for Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

RN Fox

We are having a good run at the moment with good profit being made, so let's try and empty the bookie's satchels again.

Real Shady 1:20 Catterick
Speedie Rossini 2:10 Southwell

Tous Chez 3:50 Catterick
Zanjeer 12:50 Catterick

Gurrun 1:30 Lingfield
Imperial Dream 2:20 Catterick

Good Luck

RN/MK Fox, What is the best internet betting site to use? I have a ladbrokes account but whenever i look for thodds on your tips they do not appear? Am i making an arse of it or is ladbrokes just shit?

Ladbrokes are shite their odds are always the 'skinniest'.I use William Hill but thats mainly because I used to work for them so I have this dream of taking them for a couple of hundred thousand!! I've also got an account with Totesport but I rarely use it.Mk would probably be the best to ask I think he uses Bet 365 but I'm not sure.

highland fox said:
Ladbrokes are shite their odds are always the 'skinniest'.I use William Hill but thats mainly because I used to work for them so I have this dream of taking them for a couple of hundred thousand!! I've also got an account with Totesport but I rarely use it.Mk would probably be the best to ask I think he uses Bet 365 but I'm not sure.

Cheers HF, any thoughts as why the odds don't appear, just says SP in the odds column?

They don't have odds for every race just a certain amount each day.Unless you are 'in the know' then it doesn't really matter,you might take the price and the Starting Price will be bigger anyway.I think Rn puts the odds down as a guide.

highland fox said:
They don't have odds for every race just a certain amount each day.Unless you are 'in the know' then it doesn't really matter,you might take the price and the Starting Price will be bigger anyway.I think Rn puts the odds down as a guide.

Ah ok, cheers mate

Lboro fox said:
RN/MK Fox, What is the best internet betting site to use? I have a ladbrokes account but whenever i look for thodds on your tips they do not appear? Am i making an arse of it or is ladbrokes just shit?

Agree with all HF had to say. I have a few accounts, www.Sportingodds.com provide odds on every race but I use www.oddschecker.com to find out who is offering the best price as they list all the bookmakers odds on each race and I can then get the best price available.

Cheers

highland fox said:
.Mk would probably be the best to ask I think he uses Bet 365 but I'm not sure.
365 seem to offer pretty decent odds, but i do have a will hill account too. that said i will start using rn's oddschecker site from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669