Title Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CdrktoXUsAAo9X_.jpg

View attachment 12610
We were in a similar position after 8 games in 1963 and blew it.

Hopefully not this time, and we have no FA Cup distractions this time.

Hardly. We are 5 points clear.

Still loads to play for.

I'm sure everyone would have taken 2nd place finish at the start of the season. Would seem like a disaster where we are right now.

Spurs have tough games too. Hopefully they are feeling that pressure we are.

Hardly. We are 5 points clear.

Still loads to play for.

I'm sure everyone would have taken 2nd place finish at the start of the season. Would seem like a disaster where we are right now.

Spurs have tough games too. Hopefully they are feeling that pressure we are.
I cant be the only one that thinks Spurs should be feeling it more. They have spent a lot more than we have and should have a point to prove!!

I cant be the only one that thinks Spurs should be feeling it more. They have spent a lot more than we have and should have a point to prove!!
Jokes about massive clubs aside. Spurs may believe they are building something and will be in with a shout next year. I hope the same for us, but we may not have this opportunity again.

Let's hope their point isn't one more than ours.

we will get 13 more points, there that's restored the balance.

Although the Foxes were able to kick into another gear in the latter stages of last season to miraculously stay up, Pochettino's men have a better idea of how to sustain a high level of performance right through the entire season, so may find it easier to make that final step than their rivals would.

hmmm - it's 39 games now - more than an entire season

Although the Foxes were able to kick into another gear in the latter stages of last season to miraculously stay up, Pochettino's men have a better idea of how to sustain a high level of performance right through the entire season, so may find it easier to make that final step than their rivals would.

hmmm - it's 39 games now - more than an entire season

I also see no proof whatsoever that Pochettino's men can "sustain a high level of performance". How many of our players won the championship - a longer season!!

Love the new things these frauds come up with each week as to why we can't do it, really does highlight the fact they are all a bunch of dim-witted ****tards.

"Tottenham's greater experience battling near the top of the table may well be what decides the destination of the trophy."

Not sure I can see the logic behind this one. Just because you've spent 50 years at a basecamp in Nepal doesn't mean you're any closer to climbing Mount Everest

Norwegian tallknusere has calculated Leicester gold chance: So close we are an English football miracle
:)
The rest of the translation is good too

It's researcher Nikolai Selle Reite and Deputy Head of Research Anders Løland behind the calculations, which are based on a statistical model where each team has a strength numbers. Taking into account the home ground advantage.

Strength figures and home advantage is quantified using the results of matches played so far. Here are taken into account which teams have played against each other so that a win over a good team is better than a (equal) victory over an inferior team. A great victory is also better than a one-goal victory.

When the strengths and home advantage is quantified from the played matches, played the rest of his 100,000 times on a computer. Table situation made similarly increased 100,000 times. Then calculated how many times Leicester in first place, second place and so on, and similarly for all the teams.

He must of had a few minutes of spare time on his hands

Alright, alright. I know I should have translated it first. But there is no need to shout so loud even if.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757