Tommy Doherty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom W

Apparently we're going to sign Tommy Doherty in the next 10 days, for a fee believed to be as high as £1m??

Tom W said:
Apparently we're going to sign Tommy Doherty in the next 10 days, for a fee believed to be as high as £1m??

Says who? Link?

Tom W said:

Where did you hear that mate? I very much doubt we'd spend any near that amount on a player this season.

LS6_Fox said:
Tom W said:

Where did you hear that mate? I very much doubt we'd spend any near that amount on a player this season.

Cainy probably told him!!! :roll:

Who the hell is Cainy?

Joe_Fox said:
Who the hell is Cainy?

Search for some of his posts the guy is hilarious. He comes out with such a load of made up shit. Ask scowy he's seen what he's like.

I'll keep them peeled.

I've heard a mumble about this chap coming to us a while ago, possibly last week. It won't be for a million pound though, a couple of hundred thousand maximum.

I heard a quarter of a million, sounds about right. Not a bad player but not brilliant either.

I've heard from a reliable source we're preparing a £20 million bid for Shevchenko (cheers for the info cainy) :shock:

He is Bristol City's Steven Gerrard. :roll:

Anyone saw him,what type of player is he, atacking or defensive.

LS6_Fox said:
I've heard from a reliable source we're preparing a £20 million bid for Shevchenko (cheers for the info cainy) :shock:
Yeah and i heard from Alex_LedgeEnd that we're signing Akinbiyi aswell! :D

You too! I heard those aswell, must be try, not sure about the Hoddle one though.

Docherty

He is by far their best player, why would a new manager want to sell his best asset, or maybe the proposed sale was the reason Danny Wilson decidedto leave.
Iwatched the pla
y-off final and noticed that everything revolved around him ala Muzzy, I also remember the commontator saying that he has seen him many times and that he is improving with every game
He is IMO the type of player that MA should and indeed promised to bring in. A slight gamble but we need youth, and the hope that some will turn out to be a "Muzzy"

Re: Docherty

dpjfox said:
He is by far their best player, why would a new manager want to sell his best asset, or maybe the proposed sale was the reason Danny Wilson decidedto leave.
Iwatched the pla
y-off final and noticed that everything revolved around him ala Muzzy, I also remember the commontator saying that he has seen him many times and that he is improving with every game
He is IMO the type of player that MA should and indeed promised to bring in. A slight gamble but we need youth, and the hope that some will turn out to be a "Muzzy"

Good post, I agree. If he was to sign and go on to be half of what Muzzy is then I'd be happy.

Re: Docherty

dpjfox said:
Iwatched the pla

We need to sign players that will grow up into PL players. They must show enough now to give confidence that it will happen, like Izzet, Lennon et al., and not like Marshall, Benjamin et al. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263