Post Match Tottenham 3 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That isn't true is it. The club would have gladly given him a private jet every day from France if he'd have agreed to stay.
Yes, probably made up bollocks. Never heard that theory before

That isn't true is it. The club would have gladly given him a private jet every day from France if he'd have agreed to stay.
the club went through a Phase of trying to make everyone like Locally, obviously people like Kasper, Drinkwater (at the time) who live in Cheshire and Greater Manchester, got that reversed since.

Yes he did. In the same answer, he also said that Gray was as good as Vardy as the striker and he was very happy with him.
FFS!

Just get rid now Top PLEASE!!! Surely that statement even in isolation is tantamount to having "I know nothing about anything" tattooed on your forehead? It's up there with the sort of people who quote Sun headlines to back up their opinions.

especially for people from outside the UK

Tbh if I was responsible for anything on the pastoral side at a football club it'd ring alarm bells.

"Hmm...I wonder why this bloke in his early 20s, fresh from some nothing club out in the French sticks, who's just been handed an enormous pay rise, wants to live in London so badly?

Does he wish to be handy for the Tate or the National Gallery? Perhaps the British Museum? Is he a sucker for a West End musical?

Nope. Probably fancies going on the piss in Shoreditch or shoving powder up his nose at some celeb infested hovel.

**** off. You're living in Stoneygate sunshine"

Tbh if I was responsible for anything on the pastoral side at a football club it'd ring alarm bells.

"Hmm...I wonder why this bloke in his early 20s, fresh from some nothing club out in the French sticks, who's just been handed an enormous pay rise, wants to live in London so badly?

Does he wish to be handy for the Tate or the National Gallery? Perhaps the British Museum? Is he a sucker for a West End musical?

Nope. Probably fancies going on the piss in Shoreditch or shoving powder up his nose at some celeb infested hovel.

**** off. You're living in Stoneygate sunshine"
If you were running pastoral care you'd also know Kante is a devout Muslim so going out on the piss isn't something you'd need to worry about.

** ** ** ** **** !!!!!!!!!

No clinical edge? Might that be because you're stupid ****ing "system" provides him with zero service you massive tool?

He's never content is he? Now he's moving on to alienating the only effective striker we've got at the club.

Just **** off you ludicrous bastard.
you really think that's why he was dropped? Nothing to do with him calling the manager a ****ing dickhead for talking to Pogba post game?

If you were running pastoral care you'd also know Kante is a devout Muslim so going out on the piss isn't something you'd need to worry about.
I beg to differ!

I know plenty of Muslims. Even some who claim to be devout. At least 2 of them have always been able to comfortably out drink me. & the Qu'ran doesn't have anything to say on the use of the old marching powder either so he's covered.

Although obviously the idea that anyone religious could ever be hypocritical in any way is a bit of a stretch I grant you :050:

you really think that's why he was dropped? Nothing to do with him calling the manager a ****ing dickhead for talking to Pogba post game?
I'm aware of the backdrop. My issue is with the idea of him actually saying such a transparent pile of toss. He must feel completely safe mustn't he?

Play a proper striker in that first sixty minutes, we would have done them

That's because we have set of quite talented, promising players. I like them

Unfortunately they are being led by an increasingly comical, quite ludicrous, clueless cretin

It's a real shame, but that's where we are right now, and we just have to plod on for the next few weeks until they finally sack the stupid twat

I beg to differ!

I know plenty of Muslims. Even some who claim to be devout. At least 2 of them have always been able to comfortably out drink me. & the Qu'ran doesn't have anything to say on the use of the old marching powder either so he's covered.

Although obviously the idea that anyone religious could ever be hypocritical in any way is a bit of a stretch I grant you :050:
I'd hope whoever does that for use would know the player well enough to judge that
I'm aware of the backdrop. My issue is with the idea of him actually saying such a transparent pile of toss. He must feel completely safe mustn't he?
or he doesn't want the stories of player unrest in the press so privately he's told Vardy exactly what he thought and why but in public is protecting the relationship

Tielemans the missing link, a very good start for him. Barnes got into great positions, I do hope that missing three good chances doesn't dent his confidence too much and that he takes it out on Palace. Without knowing what's gone on behind the scenes it's a bit pointless going on about Vardy, took his goal well but missed a decent chance and that penalty was not his best at all. With improving service from the team things might work better for Iheanacho in the centre - bringing him on to play on the wing makes little sense.

My 10 pence worth.

Not starting Vardy is inexcusable, especially as we now have a midfielder to feed him.

Never take a penalty with your first touch of a game.

We played excellently and on another day we would have walked away with all the points.

If we have been crying out for a Tielemans type of player to complete the team then some of Puels previous decisions are more excusable.

Dropping Vardy may well cost him his job - and quite rightly so.

I'd hope whoever does that for use would know the player well enough to judge that

or he doesn't want the stories of player unrest in the press so privately he's told Vardy exactly what he thought and why but in public is protecting the relationship

No, Puel's teamtalks are an exact repetition of what he says to the press.

Vardy himself said he had to adapt his game.
No better way than watching from the sidelines to see what is required.
Personally, if all are fit I'd keep that same starting 11 for the upcoming run of games.

Vardy himself said he had to adapt his game.
No better way than watching from the sidelines to see what is required.
Personally, if all are fit I'd keep that same starting 11 for the upcoming run of games.
Gray will be a much bigger threat on the right wing, so if you really don't want to play Vardy you should start Nacho, personally I think dropping him today was enough so bring him back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757