Post Match Tottenham 3 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was an embarrassment of a performance and no Leicester fan should be accepting of it.

Dogbob team
Dogbob game
Dogbob defending
Dogbob result

I won a few quid, but apart from that, complete dogbob

Dogbob team
Dogbob game
Dogbob defending
Dogbob result

I won a few quid, but apart from that, complete dogbob
I don't know why but I watched Everton v Chelsea who were utter tripe from start to finish.
We could never have been as bad as they were.

That was an embarrassment of a performance and no Leicester fan should be accepting of it.
It was our second string playing in an entirely meaningless game for us, against a team desperate for points to maintain their CL push.

Exactly as it should have been given our much more important game.

Expected not embarrassing. Who the **** Cares?

Thought we actually played some good stuff at times.
The stupid first goal let them back in the game.

Big Dan lost his man, and no one on the near post.
Calamitous!

Soumare was having a good game until he tired.

Nice to see young Brunt get a game.

The Nacho/Vardy 2, up front combo, score again

Onto Thursday

Wow, Spurs first team is bang average. If we play our first team against that lot, we should piss all over them.

Started well but it was typical Leicester, bossed the game without really looking greatly threatening. Failed to take advantage then threw it away with the first corner we conceded. Second half was just simply half arsed, they wanted it more.

Can anyone fathom the reason for putting a player on the far post but not the near post when defending a corner?

Luckily I slept through most of this shambles as I was recovering from the New York card last night. Seems I made the right choice.
Glad to see that we made plenty of changes, maybe Brendan isn't as barking mad as I thought previously.

Spurs will end yet another season without a trophy and we have a very good chance of ending up with a European Cup, so they beat our 2nd string 3-1 woop de do.

Only real point of note from today is the obvious lack of effort demonstrated by some for whom today was a rare opportunity to show what, if any, value they might have to the squad. Whenever called upon, effort should never be in question. If it is, game over.
Our success over the last several years has been down to a collective siege mentality looking to disrupt the league’s status quo. This is predicated upon spirit and desire. The remainder of our games do matter in terms of reinstating this as the club’s ethos, culture and driving force. The run in will contribute to this being our approach for next season. If we fail to use this opportunity to rediscover and develop this as our core identity, I fear for next season and those beyond.
It’s time to find out who we are and who wants in.

Wow, Spurs first team is bang average. If we play our first team against that lot, we should piss all over them.
They are considerably higher than us in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469