Tour de France 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ike O'Noclassed

Shout out for Leicester's Dan McLay, coming in third behind Cav and Marcel Kittel in today's stage of the TdeF. Looks impressive and could get a sprint win before long if he can get round the Manx missile.

pork pie fox

Shout out for Leicester's Dan McLay, coming in third behind Cav and Marcel Kittel in today's stage of the TdeF. Looks impressive and could get a sprint win before long if he can get round the Manx missile.
Yep, great stuff today. Cav was lucky the line came when it did, as I think Kittel would have had him otherwise. Great start to the tour for the Brits, though. Without checking, McLay has had at least one more top ten too I reckon, hopefully a good sign for the future.

Ike O'Noclassed

Today's stage even better. Today's Brit, Steve Cummings just rode everyone off his wheel up a fricking great hill in the Pyrenees. Superb stuff.

Ike O'Noclassed

Another amazing day, superb late break with 15km to go by Chris Froome and Geraint Thomas, caught the peloton cold, and culminated in the yellow jersey contesting the sprint with the green jersey (Peter Sagan), who took a great win. Never seen anything like it. Must have been like this in Eddy Merckx's day (though he usually wore the green and yellow jerseys at the same time). Great improvised tactical racing.

pork pie fox

Another amazing day, superb late break with 15km to go by Chris Froome and Geraint Thomas, caught the peloton cold, and culminated in the yellow jersey contesting the sprint with the green jersey (Peter Sagan), who took a great win. Never seen anything like it. Must have been like this in Eddy Merckx's day (though he usually wore the green and yellow jerseys at the same time). Great improvised tactical racing.
It was a brave move with Ventoux tomorrow.

pork pie fox

Mountain top finish canned due to high winds at summit, according to newsfeeds. Now ending at Chalet Reynard. 500m lower down
Yeah I saw that. It's still the day he's going to be attacked on, though, so it's still a big move. He's clearly in great shape though, what with today and his attack on the descent on Saturday.

Lako42

Seemed to wrap it up with the time trial yesterday, i can't see anyone getting back at Froome now.

Quintana is not looking as strong as expected.

Lako42

Its definitely done and dusted now, smashed them to bits yesterday.

Still plenty for the other GC riders to ride for though.

pork pie fox

Yeah there's quite a bit to play for still, outside of first.

Yesterday, today and tomorrow are all in the area where I've been skiing and boarding for over 20 years, so it's interesting for me on that front too.

pork pie fox

Yeah there's quite a bit to play for still, outside of first.

Yesterday, today and tomorrow are all in the area where I've been skiing and boarding for over 20 years, so it's interesting for me on that front too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCFC Twitter

1. 💬 @22Demarai 💬 👉 https://t.co/UhMRi8Ccmq https://t.co/BPegxfWRsf

2. 1⃣ week to go! #LeiCry https://t.co/paOMCEHwD6

3. In case you missed it yesterday ⬇️ #VSgiftofawish

4. “I love it here, it’s a great club, great atmosphere, all the lads are superb, the coaching staff, everything is really nice.” 🦊👌

5. A variety of items are marked down throughout the first school break of 2019 👕🛒 https://t.co/k8uXzsAkUT

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Manchester City 27  65
Liverpool 26  65
Tottenham  26  60
Manchester Utd 26  51
Arsenal 26  50
Chelsea 26  50
Wolves 26  39
Watford 26  37
Everton 27  33
10 West Ham Utd 26  33