* Jason Wilcox
* Gareth Williams

* James Scowcroft
* Tommy Wright
* Chris O'Grady
* Lee Morris
* Dion Dublin
* Trevor Benjamin

No Petrescu this season then, but Stearman, O'Grady, Dawson & Logan get to go. Is Stearman our Michael Dawson?

looks a bit lean but im sure our banned moaning poster should be smiling a bit at that :roll:

Tom W said:
* Danny Coyne
* Conrad Logan
* David Clarke*

* Richard Stearman
* Peter Canero
* Matt Elliott
* Matt Heath
* Chris Makin*

* Stephen Dawson
* Keith Gillespie
* Lilian Nalis
* Danny Tiatto
* Jason Wilcox
* Gareth Williams

* James Scowcroft
* Tommy Wright
* Chris O'Grady
* Lee Morris
* Dion Dublin
* Trevor Benjamin

No Petrescu this season then, but Stearman, O'Grady, Dawson & Logan get to go. Is Stearman our Michael Dawson?

looks like a decent team, but the squad is short on numbers 5 more players needed I.M.O.

Coyne

Canero, Elliott, Heath, Makin

Gillespie/Scowcroft, Williams, Nalis, Tiatto

Scowcroft/Wright, Dublin

That's alright. Could do with some defensive cover though. McAteer would have been very useful to be honest, midfield needs a bit more bite in the middle.

I presume Walkers bin given extra time off due to him being in the England recent squad - very tiring you know being third choice goalie!!

lanxfox said:
I presume Walkers bin given extra time off due to him being in the England recent squad - very tiring you know being third choice goalie!!

lol

lazzer said:
looks a bit lean but im sure our banned moaning poster should be smiling a bit at that :roll:

Who's been banned :?: at a guess I would say pet rescue from your comments, why has he been banned :?:
o.k he moaned his head off but we are all entitled to an opinion.

Squad looks lean as you say and I hope it will be a little different come West Ham.

Maybe Petrescu has gone home to his family. :wink:

lazzer said:
Naughty Fox said:
lazzer said:

Who's been banned :?: at a guess I would say pet rescue from your comments, why has he been banned :?:

:roll: http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6568

:oops: sorry lazzer, missed that one :shock: Must have been busy that day, you know work, the thing that disturbs coming on here :lol:
With your avtar have you heard 'Velvet Revolver' not bad IMO (so this does not get deleted) I heard Slash was a city fan and went to gig wearing the 'blue' :wink:

Naughty Fox said:
lazzer said:
Naughty Fox said:
lazzer said:

:roll: http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6568

:oops: sorry lazzer, missed that one :shock: Must have been busy that day, you know work, the thing that disturbs coming on here :lol:
With your avtar have you heard 'Velvet Revolver' not bad IMO (so this does not get deleted) I heard Slash was a city fan and went to gig wearing the 'blue' :wink:

:lol: i think he is from horrible stoke mate

Walker and Dabizas both have a couple of weeks off, because they havn't had any break due to being away at Euro 2004. I can't remember when they are due back in training, it said somewhere on the OS. I think it's probably at the end of this tour.

Where's Jordan Stewart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758