Travel Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

Does anyone know of a good Travel Insurance site, it would be for a prolonged period of travel upto 4-5 months.

Backpacker style. cheap but not absolute shite so it doesn't cover anything.

Does anyone know of a good Travel Insurance site, it would be for a prolonged period of travel upto 4-5 months.

Backpacker style. cheap but not absolute shite so it doesn't cover anything.

I always use Columbus. :102:

I need some travel insurance for my two week break to Florida, any recomendations?

Look very reasonable.

You make a good point though. This type of insurance needs a good claim service so if one one policy was £30 quid more but someone had recommended them because of the way they handled a claim then IMO it would be better to go with the slightly more expensive one. :icon_wink

Last edited:
You make a good point though. This type of insurance needs a good claim service so if one one policy was £30 quid more but someone had recommended them because of the way they handled a claim then IMO it would be better to go with the slightly more expensive on. :icon_wink

Exactly my feeling.

I need some travel insurance for my two week break to Florida, any recomendations?

If you want to save a lot of money, open up an Ultimate Reward Current Account with Halifax. Im not saying it just because I work for them, because I've got it myself too.

You pay a £10 fee each month, but for that you get worldwide multi-trip family travel insurance included, along with mobile phone insurance, free RAC breakdown cover, home emergency cover etc etc

http://www.halifax.co.uk/bankaccounts/ultimatereward.asp

Last edited:
http://www.norwichunion.com/travel/

try them mate they where out of this world when my mum broke her ribs in Portugal

I don't know about travel insurance but I had my motor insurance with Norwich Union for many, many years. I had a couple of minor accidents and they were brilliant. Then about 2 years ago a young lad drove into the back of me as I was stopped at a junction and the whole process was a nightmare. I know it's fashionable to blame call centres in India but it was truely terrible trying to deal with them.

I've moved my insurance away now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Chelsea510
4Arsenal410
5Newcastle510
6Aston Villa59
7Brighton48
8Fulham58