Tricky Trev

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

People can say what they want about Tricky but I have just his goal on Sky and he looks world class to me :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

liverpool will probably offer us £12m for him now... :lol:
good lad, puts us joint top!

i thought all 3 subs played well when they came on,i thought 3 was to many to be making in one go,but you got to hand it to micky,inspired!!...........and didnt the sheeplovers go quiet when we scored the second..... i love it :D

Agreed, i thought last nights' substitutions were spot-on 8) . (Obviously, its easy to say this when they paid off though :wink: ).

Moving Scowie to the left gave a bigger goal threat down Derbys' right hand side - which was where they'd been most dangerous - and also allowed Dizzy to have a couple of good runs down the right flank, despite giving the ball away once near his own area :evil:

Gudjohnsson was solid enough, after Nalis had ran his b******s off again.

I also thought that with Blake flagging a little, to bring Big Trev on, and not just move Scowie to the centre forward spot, was both brave and ultimately correct! - isn't hindsight a wonderful thing....... :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:

Top marks, MA. 8) 8) 8) 8)

It's hard for some people to accept, but he is a key member of our squad

He scored some vital goals in our last promotion campaign, made a nuisance of himself on a number of occasions, and won us a pen somewhere, if I remember correctly

He may not be able to pass a ball, and he may not be able to trap a bag of cement.

But let's hear it for Sir Trevor of Benjamin

homer said:
It's hard for some people to accept, but he is a key member of our squad

He scored some vital goals in our last promotion campaign, made a nuisance of himself on a number of occasions, and won us a pen somewhere, if I remember correctly

He may not be able to pass a ball, and he may not be able to trap a bag of cement.

But let's hear it for Sir Trevor of Benjamin

I don't think that anyone can deny it - he has scored some vital goals in his City career. He just makes me laugh every time he scores and long may it continue :D

The one thing that man does is score goals

Is already a hero, about to become a legend

What's his odds for Championship top scorer ??

homer said:
The one thing that man does is score goals

Is already a hero, about to become a legend

What's his odds for Championship top scorer ??

Junior, was 50/1 yesterday to score first- and hes there best striker!

tricky trev is giving away the shirt he wore last night in a competition on the official site!

its mine...

That question is too hard (see picture at top of article)

You'll never win it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670