Truth or not? Walker released by mutual consent

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheffield_fox

Just heard a rumour that Walker's contract has been terminated by mutual consent, does anyone who is in the know know if there is any truth behind this?

sounds doubtful with him being over in portugal and all.
would have thought he'd want no distractions like this with such a big competition going on.
:?

Tom W said:
If walker goes, then Scowcroft will be our best player, by quite a way. Scary :)

I thought he was our best player anyway? :wink:

Nah, this can't be true. Why would he have his contract terminated by mutual consent? Think about it, makes no sense at all.....

Scowcroft said:
Tom W said:
If walker goes, then Scowcroft will be our best player, by quite a way. Scary :)

I thought he was our best player anyway? :wink:

Nah, this can't be true. Why would he have his contract terminated by mutual consent? Think about it, makes no sense at all.....

asolutely, why do that when we can make him available for transfer and get some money for him, if we were wanting to get rid...

my dad says he just caught the back of a report containing the words walker, and mutual consent on radio leicester on the way home from work. Doesn't look like its true though, we'd have heard about it by now.

:roll:
... and murray Walker was caught in a public toilet with george michael, but it was by mutual consent...
:roll:
:wink:

unless i'm very much mistaken no..
ronald reagan is though...
shame.. :roll:

It was about Des Walker. In Sainsbury's some old women asked him to reach up and get her a bottle on gin from the top shelf but Des said only if he can have half of it.

I hope it aint true thats for sure, need him to stay, his naked pics have become iconic images.

Walker released, a load of Bob!

rotherhamfox said:
I hope it aint true thats for sure, need him to stay, his naked pics have become iconic images.

To whom :?: :shock: :? :? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3883
2Leeds Utd3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3966
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758