Tube station parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

Can anybody suggest the closest tube station to central London that offers free or low cost parking for several hours on a Sunday. Travelling in from Watford direction tomorrow.

Thanks.

Stanmore is near Watford, last station on the Jubilee line, takes you past Wembley on the way into Central London.
Get a day ticket which covers all the zones you need~1-6 I think you will need from Stanmore but might be 1-5(though someone has told me the prices for those have had a bit of a hike from what we paid last time we went).

Stanmore is near Watford, last station on the Jubilee line, takes you past Wembley on the way into Central London.
Get a day ticket which covers all the zones you need~1-6 I think you will need from Stanmore but might be 1-5(though someone has told me the prices for those have had a bit of a hike from what we paid last time we went).

I believe there may be engineering works at the moment which has closed park of the Jubilee line. I may be wrong though. Boc?

I also think this may be closed on 5th March when we play QPR.

I have no information about the Tube to share, but I have been to London a few times. Avoid it at all costs is my advice, what a ****ing shithole. It's just ****ing desperate. There must be somewhere else to visit from Watford that isn't London, I'd sooner push rusty pins into my eyeballs than go anywhere near the ****fest that is London

I have no information about the Tube to share, but I have been to London a few times. Avoid it at all costs is my advice, what a ****ing shithole. It's just ****ing desperate. There must be somewhere else to visit from Watford that isn't London, I'd sooner push rusty pins into my eyeballs than go anywhere near the ****fest that is London

Yes.

Toddington Services > London

But bear in mind that Catching Herpes > Toddington Services

:icon_lol:

Going to jellied eel and mash territory now to have a walk a mile out to sea!

Last edited:
:icon_lol:

Going to jellied eel and mash territory now to have a walk a mile out to sea!

Are you deliberately trying to confuse us? "walk a mile out to sea" suggests Southend - but jellied eels is East End nosh. But then again jellied eels are not usually accompanied by mash - it's Pie and Mash with liquor.

I think you need to sort yourself out.

Are you deliberately trying to confuse us? "walk a mile out to sea" suggests Southend - but jellied eels is East End nosh. But then again jellied eels are not usually accompanied by mash - it's Pie and Mash with liquor.

I think you need to sort yourself out.

S-o-S (appropriate!) it is. To get there from Watford I am going to look over the Olympic building site. If I want jellied eels with mash then that is my prerogative!

S-o-S (appropriate!) it is. To get there from Watford I am going to look over the Olympic building site. If I want jellied eels with mash then that is my prerogative!

Have you seen this place to view the Olympic site from? You will need to park somewhere though and take the DLR to get there.

If you must have jellied eels with mash, the mushy peas is obligatory.

When I went to the X Factor auditions at the Emirates a couple of years ago I parked for free near to Arnos Grove tube station (5 minutes away) and went in from there. There's a nice place to eat as well just up the road as well.

When I went to the X Factor auditions at the Emirates a couple of years ago I parked for free near to Arnos Grove tube station (5 minutes away) and went in from there. There's a nice place to eat as well just up the road as well.

:081:

From Watford, I would have just come home.

Then you would have missed cod chips and mushy peas, a two mile walk out to sea and back, a fat saturated do-nut and a drive back past the O2 arena and the new olympic stadium and another structure next to it that I have no idea about!

Only downside was that I forgot Orient were at home to Arsenal today so got caught up in traffic getting to Stratford.

Then you would have missed cod chips and mushy peas, a two mile walk out to sea and back, a fat saturated do-nut and a drive back past the O2 arena and the new olympic stadium and another structure next to it that I have no idea about!

Only downside was that I forgot Orient were at home to Arsenal today so got caught up in traffic getting to Stratford.

Oh, and another thing. Meant to take a picture of it. At one of the ice-cream parlours they offer a 'fudge finger'. It's like a 99 but with a finger of fudge rather than a flake.

One or two on here would have appreciated that I'm sure :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610