Tunisian!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Riadh Bouazizi formally of Gaziantepspor has flew in to England to hold talks with a number of clubs.The Tunisian international has been in the north most of the week holding talks with Sunderland.The 14 capped international is now set to hold talks with three midland clubs.The clubs are thought to be Nottingham Forest,Derby and Leicester.He is also set to have talks with Crystal Palace.Ian Dowie sees him as the perfect replacement for Austrailian Tony Popivic who is talking with Cardiff.

Bouazizi:"England is a place that excites me,the culture and the football is fantastic.Obviously,I would like to play in the Premier league.But if i was to be impressed by a first division club it would not take much to persuade me to join"

Broadband:$9:99 www.Footballrumours.com

cainy said:
Riadh Bouazizi formally of Gaziantepspor has flew in to England to hold talks with a number of clubs.The Tunisian international has been in the north most of the week holding talks with Sunderland.The 14 capped international is now set to hold talks with three midland clubs.The clubs are thought to be Nottingham Forest,Derby and Leicester.He is also set to have talks with Crystal Palace.Ian Dowie sees him as the perfect replacement for Austrailian Tony Popivic who is talking with Cardiff.

Bouazizi:"England is a place that excites me,the culture and the football is fantastic.Obviously,I would like to play in the Premier league.But if i was to be impressed by a first division club it would not take much to persuade me to join"

Broadband:$9:99 www.Footballrumours.com

Another brilliant one cainy, keep it up. Theres no spacing for a start after your full stops.

cainy said:
Ian Dowie sees him as the perfect replacement for Austrailian Tony Popivic who is talking with Cardiff.

He is called POPOVIC. :lol:

Ricey said:
Aren't you meant to be in Lisbon right now cainy? :lol:

:lol: :lol: He's in an internet cafe!!!!

He's surfing the sphincternet I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758