Twitter twatter (thread for posting best crap you've read on it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

Going to have to stop looking at Twitter. So far tonight I've seen rumours that Lee Peltier is on his way out and that forest are going into administration.

If only one of those were true.............

twitter is not too interesting just some from the TT ChartThe current Twitter trending topics in UK right now

RT @Lil_MF: RT @CARLIN "I'm no weatherman but you can expect more than a few inches tonight" ;) #SexualPickUpLines
From user: mgsj5595

@ricwilliams22 sun sex & suspicious parents new series - theres a lad who thinks hes me with the birds and his cock out in a club. #legend

Rihanna really got thug life tatted on her? What has this world come to?

RT @TrustIssuesXO: #WhoCaresIf u like me or hate me, this is twitter, u don't know me and I don't know you
From user: Bonita_Tiff

Last edited:
RT @PrivateEyeNews: Shooting victim who has two heart attacks and a stroke is still 'fit for work'. Full #Atos horror story in the new Eye.

People you know who get pissed off when you unfollow them are weird, it doesn't mean that I don't like them as a person, just that I don't want to see 15 tweets in a row from the same person or I'm not interested in what they put out on twitter.

I love my savior god. 80% of people wont post this as their status. but 20% will because they’re are not scared they will get teased.
Why do we sleep through Church, but stay awake for a 3 hour movie? Why is it hard to pray, but easy to swear? Why is it hard to re-post a Godly status, but easy to re-post the mean ones? Why can people worship a celebrity, but not God? Gonna ignore this? Afraid to get laughed at? The Lord said, “If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you in front my Father.” Re-post this if you believe Jesus is savior!
I believe in Jesus Christ and have accepted Him as my personal Savior. A facebooker has challenged all believers to put this on their wall. In the Bible it says, if you deny me in front of your peers, I will deny you in front of my Father at the Gates of Heaven. This is simple. If you love God and you are not afraid to show it cut and paste this into your status.

@TwopTwips: RECREATE your own version of #TOWIE by painting some featureless pebbles orange and watching them for 45 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00