UEFA Champions League 18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is that the Ref didn't make a clear and obvious error.

If you have to rewind it 15 times then that in itself proves the referees ruling correct.

Offside is offside, he was offside.

Spurs were absolute dog shit last night. Total waste of a semi final place.

Poche-choker has yet again run out of players, fitness and ideas towards the end of a season.

Liverpool going to have to do it the hard way now.

Messi yet again scores against an English top 6 Club.
Think Vardy and Aguero are the only players with a better record than Messi on that count.

Amazing stuff from Liverpool tonight

Barca shat themselves and fell to pieces

That was ace. Still cheering for Ajax in the final, that team is once in a generation

Tremendous from Liverpool. Can't stand the club but love their team.
I'm going to come clean and say that I hope Brighton do what we couldn't and put the tile on a plate for Liverpool on Sunday. I've hated Manchester City since they knocked us out of the cups so regularly in the 60s and the days of Lee Won Pen. I'm not going to stop now.

I'm going to come clean and say that I hope Brighton do what we couldn't and put the tile on a plate for Liverpool on Sunday. I've hated Manchester City since they knocked us out of the cups so regularly in the 60s and the days of Lee Won Pen. I'm not going to stop now.

I too want Liverpool to win. Pep's an absolute **** and this shit gets on my nerves....

It’s about ****ing time someone called Pep out on this. He was in Maddison’s ear as well, and Mahrez a couple of seasons ago.
But the FA won’t do anything, because they’re Manchester City, and he’s Pep, god of football.
And, of course, they’re too busy chasing teenagers that said something daft 6 years ago.

That was ace. Still cheering for Ajax in the final, that team is once in a generation

An alternative view would be to wish that Tottering get through to the final so that they can bottle it on an even bigger stage. I think that would be my preference.

An alternative view would be to wish that Tottering get through to the final so that they can bottle in an even bigger stage. I think that would be my preference.

An interesting thought experiment...if it’s spurs Liverpool who do people want to win?

For me any misfortune that can befall Spurs is Good for my soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757