UK Championship Snooker

Status
Not open for further replies.

glyn

Tournament starts Monday. Odds from #####

Last edited by a moderator:
Once the 3rd round is over, can this be re-opened with updated odds, please.

betting reopened until tomorrow lunchtime. odds from WillHill.

semis are
Higgins v Ebdon
Dott v Hendry

I missed it, what actually happened? He just got in a strop and left?

He missed a red at 4-1 down and then just walked over to Hendry and shook his hand and walked out.

I've met RO'S a few times, and I've had long one to one conversations with him. He is a great bloke, a top bloke in fact.

However, his behaviour is sometime unbelievable and shows a complete lack of respect for the crowd, his opponent, Snooker and most importantly himself.

The last time I was with him, we all had the chance to go out for a few beers. He was playing in a match in 2 days and he felt it important that he prepared properly. This isn't the same guy you see at the table

I've met RO'S a few times, and I've had long one to one conversations with him. He is a great bloke, a top bloke in fact.

However, his behaviour is sometime unbelievable and shows a complete lack of respect for the crowd, his opponent, Snooker and most importantly himself.

The last time I was with him, we all had the chance to go out for a few beers. He was playing in a match in 2 days and he felt it important that he prepared properly. This isn't the same guy you see at the table

Easier than telling you to **** off?? :102: :icon_lol:

how come you drinking with Ron? flogging him some koi?

Thats why I think he's ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58