Under £100......the best thing you have ever bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

So many things its difficult for me to decide:102:

I'll go for my headphones as they multi-function. Not only do i listen to loud music of my choice, i can also drown out the rambling of Mrs BB. Bargain:icon_bigg.

Blimey, so many bloody things.

Michael Jackson concert ticket, Appetite for Destruction, Macca concert ticket (although only just under), A meal by a bridge, my designer zip up top...............

Too many things to mention.

Michael Jackson concert ticket, Appetite for Destruction, Macca concert ticket (although only just under), A meal by a bridge, my designer zip up top...............

I agree its not easy when you think about it.

If you were pushed:102:

Michael Jackson concert ticket, Appetite for Destruction, Macca concert ticket (although only just under), A meal by a bridge, my designer gimp suit...............

:icon_eek:

:icon_eek:

Jesus wept, are you trying to 'come out' Melts?
This really isn't the place to be dealing with such emotional issues of sexuality. :icon_lol:

My first car, a 1982 Fiat 126 De ville, similar to the one shown, though i had the top of the range model with soft top sun roof. 650cc of pure driving passion! :icon_bigg

800px-Fiat_126_Napoli.jpg

Incidentally, im quite taken with the original Fiat 500, and am quite tempted by one like this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-500-1971...ryZ18305QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

77d9_12.JPG

that's it, you're all bobnobbers.

For ****sake, the best 100 bucks I've ever spent is on a shotgun to keep all you weirdos away from my family

My first car, a 1982 Fiat 126 De ville, similar to the one shown, though i had the top of the range model with soft top sun roof. 650cc of pure driving passion! :icon_bigg

Incidentally, im quite taken with the original Fiat 500, and am quite tempted by one like this:

I know where you're coming from - the best small cars are, for me, always the best cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46