Unspectacular player that you loved

Steve Thompson
Pegguy Arphexad

Jeez, I could 'like' a shit load of these names. We've been blessed with some pretty loveble types over the years. Ally Mauchlin was a name that started me thinking (it was my era as a supporter, is my excuse) and made me realise just how foundly I felt over certain players. In more recent eras, it's got to be Kante. Like Papy, he just went about his business.

Bobby Davidson?

Callum Davidson is who I think I meant.

Dean Hammond, because he was a useful squad player in our 2013/14 promotion season and played in the 5-3 win over Man Utd the following one. In retrospect, a very inspired signing who did the job he was brought in to do.

Should have blamed your spellchecker. Everybody else does.
I only vaguely remember Bobby Davidson. Was he really short? I remember Callum Davidson playing vs Coventry away and he had an outrageous match and just looked a world beater but then I think he got a bad head injury or something.

I only vaguely remember Bobby Davidson. Was he really short? I remember Callum Davidson playing vs Coventry away and he had an outrageous match and just looked a world beater but then I think he got a bad head injury or something.
My abiding memory of Bobby Davison is him scoring our only goal, when we lost 7-1 at Sheffield Wednesday in the League Cup. At the time we were 7-0 down, but it was gallows humour time in the away end so we celebrated it anyway. I really can’t remember much more than that about him.

My abiding memory of Bobby Davison is him scoring our only goal, when we lost 7-1 at Sheffield Wednesday in the League Cup. At the time we were 7-0 down, but it was gallows humour time in the away end so we celebrated it anyway. I really can’t remember much more than that about him.
**** me I remember listening to that match on the radio and kind of cheering when we scored. League cup right? We were on the end of a few hidings in that period if memory recalls correctly. Didn't we get beat 5-1 by Man U in the league cup around that time? Also seem to recall another 7-1 against Newcastle around that time.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4263