Ur shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

RIGHT, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS. U LITTLE IDIOTS, STOP INVADING THE FOREST SITE ESPECIALLY A TWAT CALLED DADYLON AND £5M IS VERY NICE MONEY, UR GONNA LOSE IT IF U WANT WILLIAMS, HAHAHHA

brilliant!!!!

typical tree...can't even post an insult in the right section.

"5 million, ur havin a laff!!! 5 million, ur havin a laff!!!"

he has got a point. Is our board so terrible that they will let the treeshaggers have £5m of our money. I found it insulting, **** off :shock:

his case is so strong, he's won me over.
tosser

I love smoking, u got a problem with that?

I do like kicking ur arses coz ur all scum, u come and invade our site, so i come and invade ur site and we get a post every 5 minutes, u get 2 everyday, u would do well 2 get 3! Well u've got more 2day i suppose but half of them r from me, ur shit, just settle 4 it. All ur players r leaving and ur left with old fogies, what a poor shame

dadylon????

Wonder who that could be!!! :wink: There was also some people called Bunc, Talf and Bo_Tox not sure who they were. :lol:

Scowcroft said:
Well done, you've represented the Forest fans well. :lol:

He was the most intelligent on their sight... :shock:

this really is very amusing :lol: :lol: why oh why have i been away from these forums for so long...

LEICESTER_R_SHIT said:
I love smoking, u got a problem with that?

I do like kicking ur arses coz ur all scum, u come and invade our site, so i come and invade ur site and we get a post every 5 minutes, u get 2 everyday, u would do well 2 get 3! Well u've got more 2day i suppose but half of them r from me, ur shit, just settle 4 it. All ur players r leaving and ur left with old fogies, what a poor shame

I think we get about a thousand posts a day actually mate.

Who's that Dity Dan?? :lol:

LEICESTER_R_SHIT said:
RIGHT, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS. U LITTLE IDIOTS, STOP INVADING THE FOREST SITE ESPECIALLY A TWAT CALLED DADYLON AND £5M IS VERY NICE MONEY, UR GONNA LOSE IT IF U WANT WILLIAMS, HAHAHHA

:roll: Cock, nuff said.

Re: FAQ

LEICESTER_R_SHIT said:
Why are leicester city so shit that you got relegated?

You find it difficult in Division One, thats makes you ultra shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263