vBookie requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I'm going to try something new. If you want to suggest a vBook on a particular event, please make a request in this thread and vBookies will try to respond as quickly as possible.

This thread will be made sticky, so you will always know where to find it.

Formula 1

Winning Driver - Race, not season
Winning Constructor - Race, not season

Formula 1

Winning Driver - Race, not season
Winning Constructor - Race, not season

The French Grand Prix takes place tomorrow. I can't open a book on it today because the vBookie season finishes today. Jeff will be making some alterations to vBookie before the start of the next season and we don't yet know whether he will be able to complete them in time for any of tomorrow's events. If he does, you can be sure that the French GP will be included.

Can you point me towards some odds, please. There are none on ##### at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Young Boys v Celtic, 18:30

Any Betting on this Boc,I'm sure there are a few on here who wouldn't mind getting behind Young Boys...

Young Boys v Celtic, 18:30

Any Betting on this Boc,I'm sure there are a few on here who wouldn't mind getting behind Young Boys...

Not sure whether this was a serious request, but in any case my TdF spectating duties have be more important than the pittance I earn as the vBookie dogsbody over the past couple of days.

Sorry!

Not sure whether this was a serious request, but in any case my TdF spectating duties have be more important than the pittance I earn as the vBookie dogsbody over the past couple of days.

Sorry!

It was on Setanta down the pub.
Any odds for the Scottish Open Golf,its on the BBC:102:

looking to bet on anything, i'd get some fecking help mr claridge...

Talkingballs vs Whoever we are playing against tomorrow.

How about a Big Brother vbook? :icon_wink

How about a Big Brother vbook? :icon_wink

Would rather keep it to sporting fixtures. BB odds can swing fairly drastically based on what is going on in the house - would be difficult to keep updated.

Can I have 8/11 Liverpool to beat Auxerre this afternoon,that is the price with Hills

the glorious goodwood is underway at 2. any chance of some rsces being covered. there havn't been any decent vbookie events for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757