Victor Meldrews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babylon

Too many doom and gloom merchants on here for my likeing, lets be positive for a change guys!!!

Steven said:

Pathetic..... nobody is saying everything is hunky dory just that it's not as bad as you lot make out. The way you talk is that we are going to get relegated. We have a better first team than atout 20 teams in this division!!!! And one of the top league managers... proven by his league track record.

Babylon said:
Steven said:

Pathetic..... nobody is saying everything is hunky dory just that it's not as bad as you lot make out. The way you talk is that we are going to get relegated. We have a better first team than atout 20 teams in this division!!!! And one of the top league managers... proven by his league track record.

It is your perogative to mis-characterise what I say. Things are not as wonderful as you are trying to make out as well.

Steven said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:

It is your perogative to mis-characterise what I say. Things are not as wonderful as you are trying to make out as well.

Difference is i have never said things are wonderful.

Babylon said:
Steven said:

The state the club is in is bad, but it has been worse.
The 'criticism' is being aimed at the wrong people. The current board and MA are working to the restraints that have been forced on them by the previous tossers that 'ran' the club, hense why we are signing players like Wilcox and McAteer.
If any of you have any better suggestions than what MA is doing right now lets hear them, but just remember your job and the future of a football club are not riding on them.

Naughty Fox said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:

The state the club is in is bad, but it has been worse.
The 'criticism' is being aimed at the wrong people. The current board and MA are working to the restraints that have been forced on them by the previous tossers that 'ran' the club, hense why we are signing players like Wilcox and McAteer.
If any of you have any better suggestions than what MA is doing right now lets hear them, but just remember your job and the future of a football club are not riding on them.

my sentiments exactly.

I have tended to be a reader rather than a poster but I do find the doom and gloom merchants depressing!

Why do people assume that the likes of Tiatto and Wilcox would be MAs first choice if he had a large budget?

I am sure given £50 million MA would be touting for Campbell, Cole, Rooney and Henry!

The guy is a proven great manager working with limited budgets. Cut him some slack. If players think that more money in the Prem is more important to them then let them go.

Players leaving is disturbing but I am certain that is more to do with money than the manager. Tiatto said he came here because Dickov said good things about Leicester and MA.

We are going to be in financial poo for several more years. Micky Adams is probably the most valuable asset we have. If you must criticise, wait until we have played about 5 games and see what the team is like playing for us rather than their former clubs. Just look what Greece have achieved as team of mostly Div 1 calibre players!

How many people rated Ferdinand when he first arrived? In fact for the first month I thought Pompey had the better deal with Sheringham!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757