Vote now ! Player of the Season

Apparently Smithies received more than 50% of the votes so the club don't know what to do about it now.

Any constituencies left to count? I'm not giving up hope as someone who worked tirelessly on the Bertrand campaign.

So the club decided to ignore the votes from fans and do it themselves as a damage limitation exercise.

Iheanacho named as POTS for his one 90 mins and average of 40 mins per PL appearance (11 starts). He only started once before Feb.

Criminally underused as usual. Our best forward by a country mile and got less PL minutes than the likes of Daka and Justin! Feck me, he only played an hour more than Jonny Evans.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3515826/iheanacho--leitzig-earn-player-of-the-season-recognition?lang=en

Criminal waste from the management not playing him and persisting with a failing Vardy for so long.

He deserves such a better opportunity than being stuck here tbh.

I love Iheanacho, but it says it all when he’s been named player of the season having been used so sparingly.

So the club decided to ignore the votes from fans and do it themselves as a damage limitation exercise.

Iheanacho named as POTS for his one 90 mins and average of 40 mins per PL appearance (11 starts). He only started once before Feb.

Criminally underused as usual. Our best forward by a country mile and got less PL minutes than the likes of Daka and Justin! Feck me, he only played an hour more than Jonny Evans.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3515826/iheanacho--leitzig-earn-player-of-the-season-recognition?lang=en
I CANNOT WAIT for Pop to read this thread

Genuine questions here, BN. Do you know this is what happened? If yes, how?

Jake Watson from Talksport (and City fan) mentioned that the club had made a terrible mistake by opening the vote up for every player and that they'd been inundated with protest votes and Smithies had received by far the most.

I don't know how the club decided to ignore the protest votes. Maybe they just took away the Smithies/Bertrand/Choudhury etc. votes (there were various online campaigns for each) and Iheanacho was the highest 'legitimate' one.

I think it's fair to describe this as a damage limitation exercise.

Everything that this football club has done since the day Kasper left has been a complete shambles.
Ok, everything except LCFC Women when they changed the staff and got the season started - helped by bringing in (on loan) a goal-keeper who is better than any in the LCFC Mens squad.

The players player was Timmy Chestnuts. Think fans and players have sabotaged the voting. Bet it was Timmy with one vote and everyone else voted for Smithers.

Christ. Just when I thought nothing about this club could get any more ridiculously shambolic. Every half arsed **** from DoF down needs to be given their taxi fare by the end of the week. ****ing cretins.

The players player was Timmy Chestnuts. Think fans and players have sabotaged the voting. Bet it was Timmy with one vote and everyone else voted for Smithers.

The players struggled too then. Castagne had a dreadful season.

Maybe the choices are designed to encourage interest from lazy other clubs in signing them.

It's certainly not Bargey McBargeFace.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463