Vote of Confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Now that Micky has superbly and shrewdly signed Williams, it is only natural that other top players will start having a closer look at Leicester. This is a huge vote of confidence for LCFC and for Micky Adams and no doubt will pave the way for some other remarkable signings.

One down, eleven to go in my opinion.

Good call

We looked like a sinking ship, and you wouldn't want to touch us with a barge pole.

Now we don't, and you would

homer said:
Good call

We looked like a sinking ship, and you wouldn't want to touch us with a barge pole.

Now we don't, and you would

You would you would you would.

One swallow does not a summer make.

something must have convinced him to sign....maybe MA told him who else is signing.

hopefully Novo and Hughes for starters.

Steven said:

I'm not getting carried away, but to get the ball rolling with a signing like this has filled me with confidence. Has it you?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Stevo

If my missus swallowed, it would definitely make my summer, thank you

homer said:

Classic. lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:

homer said:
she does homer.....

Malf said:
Steven said:

I'm not getting carried away, but to get the ball rolling with a signing like this has filled me with confidence. Has it you?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Stevo

Likewise, I am not getting carried away too. However it is a step in the right direction and few more down that path will do me and many other City fans a lot of good. :wink:

As an odd analogy, I want you to imagine the following:

You are an up and coming worker in the field of Solar installation software. You are currently working for a company who, although solid in foundations, are not realisticly going anywhere soon.

You get offered a position in various new Solar installation software companies and you have a choice of 4 places to go. You obviously think long and hard and weigh up all the pro's and con's before making a decision.

Now, if one of the companies who had offered you a job suddenly signed a hot prospect in the world of Solar installation software wouldn't it make you think that something good, something exciting, something positive was happening at this company?

I put it to all the players Micky is after. LCFC are a metaphorical Solar installation software company, you are the up and coming worker in the field of Solar installation software, Gareth Williams has just won young Solar installation software company worker of the year award.

Good things are happening at LCFC so be part of it, sign today, sign for a brighter future sign to LCFC Solar installation software.

Joe_Fox

Joe_Fox said:
As an odd analogy, I want you to imagine the following:

You are an up and coming worker in the field of Solar installation software. You are currently working for a company who, although solid in foundations, are not realisticly going anywhere soon.

You get offered a position in various new Solar installation software companies and you have a choice of 4 places to go. You obviously think long and hard and weigh up all the pro's and con's before making a decision.

Now, if one of the companies who had offered you a job suddenly signed a hot prospect in the world of Solar installation software wouldn't it make you think that something good, something exciting, something positive was happening at this company?

I put it to all the players Micky is after. LCFC are a metaphorical Solar installation software company, you are the up and coming worker in the field of Solar installation software, Gareth Williams has just won young Solar installation software company worker of the year award.

Good things are happening at LCFC so be part of it, sign today, sign for a brighter future sign to LCFC Solar installation software.

Joe_Fox

Wonderful, enjoyed that. It's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861