Wagatha Christie

The attempt to get the media to say how great she is really isn't going well.

The majority of modern media types come from pretty cosy middle class backgrounds so i guess there's a chance a chunk of them might fall for it.

Unlike those of us from more working class roots as we tend to have more direct experience of the sort of cheap, chavvy slappers who are happy to take it up the shitter in exchange for 20 JPS then **** you off in favour of your mate when he turns up with some B & H & a bottle of Cinzano (or whatever the modern equivalent is)
I knew many a Becky V when I was younger. They serve a purpose I suppose but **** me anyone dumb enough to get into a relationship with one that lasts longer than a fortnight is asking for trouble.

The majority of modern media types come from pretty cosy middle class backgrounds so i guess there's a chance a chunk of them might fall for it.

Unlike those of us from more working class roots as we tend to have more direct experience of the sort of cheap, chavvy slappers who are happy to take it up the shitter in exchange for 20 JPS then **** you off in favour of your mate when he turns up with some B & H & a bottle of Cinzano (or whatever the modern equivalent is)
I knew many a Becky V when I was younger. They serve a purpose I suppose but **** me anyone dumb enough to get into a relationship with one that lasts longer than a fortnight is asking for trouble.
Do you want to show us on the doll where the lady hurt you?

Today's the day everyone

I bet she'll be a fecking nightmare indoors.

Jamie will be desperate for the season to get going so he can keep out of the house.

I bet she'll be a fecking nightmare indoors.

Jamie will be desperate for the season to get going so he can keep out of the house.
He’s gonna get a ****-ton of grief from opposition fans, even more so than normal.

Vardy has lost her case.

Obviously.

If Colleen had said “it was Rebekah Vardy” I reckon she’d have lost, but she cleverly said “it was Rebekah Vardy’s account”.

She’s a complete ****ing idiot for taking it to the high court. Her stint in the jungle demonstrated she’s a **** of the highest order.

Hopefully that's the last we'll hear of this boring shite and every other story like it. Only meaningful for the fact that some people, for some reason, find it remotely interesting

Hopefully she slinks back into the background and stops trying to be something she isn't. What an absolute shower of shit that she's caused, there is no good to come out of it at all (unless you're part of the legal teams).

Hopefully she slinks back into the background and stops trying to be something she isn't. What an absolute shower of shit that she's caused, there is no good to come out of it at all (unless you're part of the legal teams).

More likely she'll be all over the media pouring 'her truth' out next. Then they'll be a book . . . .

More likely she'll be all over the media pouring 'her truth' out next. Then they'll be a book . . . .
Are you sure she’d be able to do that? A court of law has basically called her a liar, so I doubt people will be queuing up to interview her. She also seemingly has an uncanny ability of incriminating herself, so would be best for her if she just shut the **** up and stayed out the way, really.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463