Wanker of the week....Feb 22nd to Feb 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

The third week of WOTW and i am going to offer my first nomination.

Home Sec Jack Straw for asking the courts to try an avoid sending cons to prison. Idiot, so where is the justice for the victims of these criminals:102:. Its says to me that it gives all burglers the opportunity to make some families life a misery, knowing the worst they can get is a suspended sentence. What a load of bollox, as they say 'if you can do the crime,you can do the time'

Labour party spin from 1997

Bliar......' tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime '

What a load of horseshit, the country as never been worse imo.

steve wright, the dj....

radio 2, afternoon with his fecking posse and 'factoids'....moustachiod twat

steve wright, the dj....

I'm moving to Bridgend

jumpoffax5.gif

Real estate is through the roof there, all the kids are buying the farm

Hey - while you're all doing some great "offensive" gags - why not try a good 'nigger' joke or maybe one about 'spastics'?

Hey - while you're all doing some great "offensive" gags - why not try a good 'nigger' joke or maybe one about 'spastics'?

awh, bless

are we being offensive to murderers and people who live in suicide hotspots?

diddums...

are you offended?

build a bridge...get over it

oh and a yellow card for specious reasoning too

while you're all getting a parking ticket, why don't you just go ahead and run some 'pedestrians' over or cause a 'motorway pile up'

(spurious quotes mark are added for authenticity)

If you read the thread properly you should understand the context of the reference. Everyone knows that the Bridgend situation is bleak, but to people a long way from the event it would be ott to pretend that we are gutted to the bottom of our hearts over such unfortunate events.
I bet you didnt mind the old 'need another seven astronauts' quip after the shuttle disaster. And what would the difference be to that and the events of Bridgend:102:. There is no distasteful remarks about individual groups of people, its just a case of making light of a tragic situation. Thats the way things have happened in Britain for as long as i can remember, its the way many of us Brits deal with situations. I make no apologies for anything that your offended about, you need to define what is a sense of humour and what is an awkward piss take.

Anyway back ot, the ref from yesterdays game for having the worst case of little man syndrome ever seen.

If you read the thread properly you should understand the context of the reference. Everyone knows that the Bridgend situation is bleak, but to people a long way from the event it would be ott to pretend that we are gutted to the bottom of our hearts over such unfortunate events.
I bet you didnt mind the old 'need another seven astronauts' quip after the shuttle disaster. And what would the difference be to that and the events of Bridgend:102:. There is no distasteful remarks about individual groups of people, its just a case of making light of a tragic situation. Thats the way things have happened in Britain for as long as i can remember, its the way many of us Brits deal with situations. I make no apologies for anything that your offended about, you need to define what is a sense of humour and what is an awkward piss take.

Astronauts are needed?
Why didn't anybody say anything? I'd be great at that, where do I apply?

Stephen Clemence, for being the most unleaderly* leader in history.

* word probably taken from the Hazztionary

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47