Wanker of the week.....Feb 8th- 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

The first winner of the award goes to RICHARD SCUDAMORE.

RS attracted 51.72% from the 29 votes.

So on behalf of TB............ RICHARD SCUDAMORE you are

THE WANKER OF THE WEEK

From now until Thursday evening I now invite any nominations for the next wanker of the week.

Like to nominate the PA down the Walker's as Wanker of the Week

When Hume scored, he sounded like he'd just shot his load (not that I would know your honour!) as he got thousands of Blue Mongies screaming HHHUUUMMMEEEEEE.

When Hume scored, he sounded like he'd just shot his load (not that I would know your honour!) as he got thousands of Blue Mongies screaming HHHUUUMMMEEEEEE.

Better than singing matty frayatts name because he managed to walk onto the pitch.

Oops i forgot to put this weeks wanker of the week in a new thread.
Still i'll accept your nomination, and he will be announced wanker of the week unless there are any further nominations.

I have to nominate Mohamed al-Fayed because he's a cnut and Sharon Osbourne for her embarrassing display presenting the Brits (and she's a cnut too)

And for the team award: Arctic Monkeys
Ditto

I posted earlier in another thread about their behaviour. Who on Earth do those people think they are?, bloody horrible individuals, each and every one of them.

I think you may have mentioned for your dislike for her on here once or twice before :icon_roll
You know what I meant!!!

She's not a "Wanker" though, she can't be. Surely :icon_conf

monkeys or the osbournes.....tough call, or would have been until Tescos asked the government to increase tax on booze. feckers.

Ladies & gentlemen i nominate tescos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47