Wanker of the week....Mar 16th-20th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Donovan

The WBA steward who tried to stop Lee throwing his shirt and then took off after a photographer who dared to go on the pitch to photograph our heroes.

Whats he done then?
It's not so much what he's done. I have been trying to think of a reason all day why I shouldn't nominate him, the only one I came up with is that Graham Norton is a bigger Wanker, but I didn't want to give him the time of day.

It's not so much what he's done. I have been trying to think of a reason all day why I shouldn't nominate him, the only one I came up with is that Graham Norton is a bigger Wanker, but I didn't want to give him the time of day.

I actually went to see him at the Sketchley grange years ago.
Absolute pile of shite, i didnt find him the least bit funny.
To top it off the meal we had there was one of the worst i've ever had.
I can remember the night for how awful it was:icon_conf

Mrs Brauny says the same thing about her wedding night...

It was a grand day.............. lovely service
marriedvi1.gif
.................danced the night away
dance2tp0.gif
.................retired for a game of ' poke your wife '
dtdkc9.gif
.................then reminded her whats expected in the marriage
eatni5.gif
...................before retiring to bed
bedhr3.gif
.............in the morning we left the hotel to drive home, which gave me the opportunity to once again remind her of her duties...............
ironnt7.gif
dishesct1.gif
...........and we now live happily ever after:038:

Duncan Norvelle

Whats he done then?

I actually went to see him at the Sketchley grange years ago.
Absolute pile of shite, i didnt find him the least bit funny.
To top it off the meal we had there was one of the worst i've ever had.
I can remember the night for how awful it was:icon_conf

If Melton is putting 'Chase Me' down as a Wanker of the Week, I want to nominate Stan Boardman. He played at the butlins I worked at 16 years ago to the week, and he got booed off stage even then. Unfunny german baiting scouse ****.

I have to nominate Heather Mills for complaining that her daughter ONLY gets £35k a year . I can hear the tears of sympathy from council estates everywhere.

I have to nominate Heather Mills for complaining that her daughter ONLY gets £35k a year . I can hear the tears of sympathy from council estates everywhere.
I fully support your nomination.

But then again, she may be making great strides towards the safety and legalisation of prostitution.

The court has practically dismissed her story today. Her claims of giving loads to charity is a load of bollux because there are no tax returns to support her claims. Also they say there is no evidence that she was as wealthy as she claimed before meeting Macca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46