Wanker of the week....Mar 1st-7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit late with the thread, but nominations are now welcome:icon_bigg

New Idea magazine for breaking the news that Harry was in Afghanistan. If they had kept quiet about it he could still be there instead of getting pissed.

Our old No22 AA, for that dreadful miss for Burnley on Saturday.....

Our old No22 AA, for that dreadful miss for Burnley on Saturday.....

... which can be seen by clicking here! There's also a goal by the only player who's named after two F1 teams.

The Coventry fan stood in front of me and mg at the Charlotte on Friday night.

The Wanker in charge of car parking at hospitals in England.

Car parking in Welsh hospitals will be free from April 1st, but the English are still charging.

The Wanker in charge of car parking at hospitals in England.

Car parking in Welsh hospitals will be free from April 1st, but the English are still charging.

We also pay for prescriptions, where as, the Welsh don't.

The Welsh assembly decides on where money is spent in their country, the government decides in ours ... so you must mean ''The government''.

The Welsh assembly decides on where money is spent in their country, the government decides in ours ... so you must mean ''The government''.

Do the Welsh have a totally different tax and national insurance system to ours? If not, how are they allowed to do this?

Do the Welsh have a totally different tax and national insurance system to ours? If not, how are they allowed to do this?

No - the Welsh Assembly simply has autonomy to make some decisions on where some of the revenue is spent

So the Welsh Health Minister decided to remove car park charges - ours didn't

Vladmir Putin for the most bent election ever performed in modern-day Europe.

Seconded. I was going to nominate him until I saw you got there first. A shoo in I'd say....unless of course we get another nominee as irredeemably evil as last week's winner!

No - the Welsh Assembly simply has autonomy to make some decisions on where some of the revenue is spent

So the Welsh Health Minister decided to remove car park charges - ours didn't

What about prescription charges?:102:

Can't nominate them, they have an unfair advantage as wankiness is compulsory for them.

Paul Burrell, for just generally being a lying little twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46