Wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

Sony psp or Nintendo ds. Anyone selling one or know of one going cheap? (cue bird jokes)

You want an NDS Lite - better games than the PSP, but finding one cheap could be a stalling block, even second hand ones tend to fetch a good price though I'd wager it'd still work out cheaper than buying a psp. You could probably pick one up for £99.99 plus one game. When I got mine I paid £109.99 with New Super Mario Bros from Gamestation in town.

I got a PSP free with my phone contract, it was shit and I never used it because it was so uncomfortable to use to play games on. The graphics were brilliant though for such a small device but I would not advise getting one if you want to play games like Pro Evo as your hands cane after a few games. That is unless your are traveling a lot and just want to kill time then it would be great for short periods of time.

You want an NDS Lite - better games than the PSP, but finding one cheap could be a stalling block, even second hand ones tend to fetch a good price though I'd wager it'd still work out cheaper than buying a psp. You could probably pick one up for £99.99 plus one game. When I got mine I paid £109.99 with New Super Mario Bros from Gamestation in town.

I look into this. Ive been looking at ebay but you are right the second hand prices aint far behind the new ones.

I got a PSP free with my phone contract, it was shit and I never used it because it was so uncomfortable to use to play games on. The graphics were brilliant though for such a small device but I would not advise getting one if you want to play games like Pro Evo as your hands cane after a few games. That is unless your are traveling a lot and just want to kill time then it would be great for short periods of time.

This is exactly what I want it for, ive got a 10 hour flight to get thorugh in a few months time.

I look into this. Ive been looking at ebay but you are right the second hand prices aint far behind the new ones.

This is exactly what I want it for, ive got a 10 hour flight to get thorugh in a few months time.

You want a spare battery or 2 aswell then :)

You want a spare battery or 2 aswell then :)

yeh Ive been thinking that.

Think I might look at getting a psp or something when i get a new mobile in june.

CAn't understand the attraction of Star Wars, it's shit.

I tried watching one after one of my mates kept going on about its brilliance.

Absolute shite, never bothered with it again.

I tried watching one after one of my mates kept going on about its brilliance.

Absolute shite, never bothered with it again.

so........did you think it was shit cos you aren't a fan of science fiction?

Personally, even if I wasn't a fan, the fact is that the original three films still stand up today against newer Sci-Fi films, most if which are seriously found wanting.
Plus the the creativeness of the team working on the film considering the technology they had avaliable 30 years ago never fails to impress me.

I don't know exactly what put me off.

I took a dislike almost immediately, I admit I'm not the biggest science fiction fan.

In a nutshell:

Good guys v. Bad guys fight in a intergalactic battle.

young lad becomes a hero, princess cops off with a loveable rogue, lots of strange creatures, lots of spaceships and gadgets and stuff.

main bad guys die and the good guys win......

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58